Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Character Information

Meg has a secret that she's been able to keep hidden for 4 years.If anyone finds out about her secret she won't be able to be a ninja anymore.What happens when she becomes a genin and is put on a team with 3 other people.Will they find out her secret?

Chapter 0 - Character Information

Chapter 0 - Character Information
Name: Megan Miru
Nickname: Meg
Age: 12/13
Date of Birth: July 1st
Eyes Color: Black/Brown
Hair Color: Orange-Like Blonde
Hair Length: Lower Back
Clan: --------
Kekkai Genkai: ---------
Country From: The Village Hidden By the Moon
Weapons: Alchemy; staffs (lances); guns; etc.
Other Family: none
Other Information: Auto mail built left arm and right leg. Can't send chakra though auto mail, can't transform auto mail, and can't send chakra though auto mail because unlike nerves you can't reconnect chakra connections. Eyes change color whenever you use alchemy. Wears long bellbottom pants all the time to hide her auto mail. Wears long sleeves at least on your left arm to cover her auto mail without having to wear gloves of some kind. Hates wearing gloves. Is quiet but not shy. Is distant and keeps to herself. Doesn't need a transmutation circle. Her pupils have transmutation circles in them. This is why her eyes glow whenever she does alchemy. Also has a tattoo of a heart on her upper right arm.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment