Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter One

What happens when something happens to Starfire and the titans won't forgive them selves but they meet a strange girl? Read to find out![FINISHED]

Chapter 2 - Chapter One

Chapter 2 - Chapter One


Chapter one





The titans headed towards section 41 because there was an alert in section 41. The titans didn't know who was causing the trouble in broad daylight but they were about to find out. Section 41 was an underground cave underneath the city, which help the most protected and most dangerous gun in the world. The titans went in to find Slade just standing there waiting for them. "Hello Titans, we meet again," said Slade. "No! How'd you come back!" yelled Robin. "I have my ways and reasons. I'm not after any of you. There is one reason I came back. REVENGE!" he yelled. Slade headed towards them with the gun fully loaded, ready to fire. The titans backed up and hit a sticky wall. The titans were stuck in a sticky situation. But Starfire easily got out of the sticky goo with her starbolts. Having not enough time to undo all of her friends she started to undo Robin. But Slade was getting closer. Starfire turned around, her arm raised with a starbolt ready to fire. "You will not harm them," said Starfire. "Silly girl, I can if I get rid of you!" said Slade. "Starfire no! Don't give up your life for us!" yelled Robin. The team urged her not to but she didn't listen. "I will not move!" she yelled. "Very Well," said Slade. He fired at her and she fell to the ground, dead. Robin quickly broke out of the loose goo and started to fight Slade. But Slade got away. Robin undid the rest of the titans and they all ran to Starfire. They looked down at her about to cry.



The following days were filled with sorrow without Starfire.




Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

pinkfire on September 9, 2006, 1:02:15 PM

pinkfire on
pinkfirehow dare slade i will get you ahhhh! Geek Girl away hahahahaha i am hyper i had sugar haha