Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter Two

What happens when something happens to Starfire and the titans won't forgive them selves but they meet a strange girl? Read to find out![FINISHED]

Chapter 3 - Chapter Two

Chapter 3 - Chapter Two


Chapter 2



A few days after Starfire died, Control freak stroke at the movie store. A girl who worked there was backing up. She was blonde and her hair up in a ponytail and she was wearing a uniform. Control Freak knocked over a heavy thick shelf on top of her just then the titans came in. “TITANS GO!” yelled Robin, “I'll go check on the girl.” The rest of the titans fought Control Freak while Robin ran over to try and lift the heavy shelf but before he got all the way over there the girl lifted the shelf and picked it up and threw it at Control Freak. The remote knocked out of his hands and flew into Cyborg's hand. The titans just stared at the girl their mouths wide open. She brushed herself off and looked at them. “What?” asked the girl. “How'd you… What did… Why…” said Robin looking at the girl. The girl just stared at them. The cops came to arrest Control Freak and the titans were going out for Pizza. “You guys go ahead. I'll be there in a minute,” said Robin. Robin walked into the movie store to see the girl arguing with her boss. “But sir!” she yelled. “No buts! You ruined the place! Now clean up this place and you're getting no paycheck this month,” said the manager turning away and walking off to his office. Robin walked up to the girl as she was cleaning up the movies that fell. “Hey,” said Robin. “Hey,” said the girl. “Have you already had lunch?” asked Robin. The girl looked up with a smile on her face. “Sure,” she said. “By the way I'm Robin,” said Robin. “I'm Jade,” she said. “Cool. Do I know you?” asked Robin. “Lets just say you used to,” said Jade.

The titans greeted Jade as Robin and Jade came up to the table. “Titans this is Jade,” said Robin. “Hey Jade,” said all the titans. “Do we know you? You seem awfully familiar,” said Raven. All the titans nodded. “Lets just say you used to,” said Jade sitting down. “What kind of pizza do you like Jade?” asked Robin. “I like pepperoni pizza with mustard,” said Jade looking over her menu. The titans looked at her. “You seem like Starfire,” said Robin. “Well, what if I told you I was?” asked Jade. The titans looked at her like she was crazy. “You can't be Starfire… she died,” said Cyborg. “I know, and she came back to life,” said Jade. “Ok then what's Starfire's favorite drink?” asked Beast Boy. “Mustard,” said Jade. “RIGHT! And that was a trick question!” said Beast Boy. “Alright so lets say you are Starfire. What's the name of your sister?” asked Raven. “Blackfire,” said Jade. "RIGHT!' said Raven. "YOUR ALIVE!" said Robin. "Yah, I sure am," said Jade. "But how did you..." but before Robin could finish their beepers beeped. "TITANS GO!" yelled Robin. The titans quickly got to their feet and started to leave when Robin asked Jade, "Aren't you coming?" "SURE!" said Jade. They ran down the street to see a big pile of sludge name Plasmas. Jade ran and started to fly. She shot Starbolts and finally shot lasers from her eyes. The rest of the team helped while Jade started to bring him down. But than Jade realized Someone watching from down the street. Slade. Jade ran down towards Slade while the others fought not realizing what she was doing. “Slade,” said Jade. “You seem familiar. What's you name?” asked Slade. “Jade,” she said Starbolts ready in her hands her eyes glowing furiously. “You remind me of…” said Slade before Jade interrupted. “Do I remind you of Starfire? That's because I AM Starfire!” she yelled. “I thought I got rid of you!” said Slade. “Well apparently you didn't!” she yelled. “Well, I might just have to get rid of you once again. Of course your team didn't notice you were gone. Of course, they have there own problems right now like trying not to be destroyed by plasmas!” said Slade pointing behind her. Jade looked behind her and saw her friends stuck I yet another sticky situation. They were trapped by plasmas. “Move out of the way!” said Slade. “NO! I WON'T LET YOU HURT THEM!” she yelled. “Why are you so foolish? You could live while your friends die!” said Slade trying to reason with her. “BECAUSE THAT'S NOT WHAT FRIENDS DO! FRIENDS HELP EACH OTHER! FRIENDS SAVE FRIENDS! THEY DON'T BACK OFF ON THEM! THEY STAY TOGETHER EVEN IF IT MEENS SCARIFICING YOURSELF!” she yelled. “Do I have to destroy you again?” asked Slade. “Apparently so!” she yelled. Jade looked behind her only to see that her friends were almost completely consumed by the violet goo. She gasped when she turned around.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment