Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - “ Three Knight’s return to Cephiro!’’

Umi,Hikaru and Fuu are back from their second trip from Cephiro,then after avoiding for a while Fuu and Hikaru,Umi decidesto meet with them,thouse three go to Tokyo Tower,and then they came into Cephiro again! CLEF AND UMI LOVE STORY!

Chapter 1 - “ Three Knight’s return to Cephiro!’’

Chapter 1 - “ Three Knight’s return to Cephiro!’’
UMI’S P.O.V
(Me):*looking at a picture of me and Fuu and Hikaru* “Hikaru…Fuu…’’I looked at the ceiling and frowned.~I haven’t seen them for a while…since we came back from our last battle at Cephiro…~ I sighed and rolled on my bed.
(Me):’’We should meet…’’I thought out loud.I picked my phone and dialed Hikaru’s number.After five minutes of waiting a bright and cheery voice said:
(Hikaru):’’Hello!Who is it?’’
(Me):’’Hikaru?Is that you?’’
(Hikaru):’’OMG!UMI!How are you? How have you been?Why didn’t you contacted us?We’ve been worried!’’I smiled to myself.The same old Hikaru…
(Me):’’I…well….I just had some things I had to do….and I was pretty busy….’’I lied.A moment of silence appeared.She probably didn’t believed me.I coughed.
(Me):’’Listen Hikaru…the reason I called is that I miss you and Fuu so much!I was wondering if we could meet again…at…ummm….’’ ~Holly sh*t I haven’t planned anything!~
(Hikaru):’’We miss you to!How about the Tokyo Tower…’’My eyes widened and my face became blank…
(Hikaru):’’Umi?Umi are you there?’’
(Me):’’Y-yeah…’’
(Hikaru):’’What’s wrong Umi are you ok?’’She sounded really concerned and worried.
(Me):*lieng*’’Uhh…yeah!I’m cool…yeah Tokyo Tower sounds good to me…well okay then see ya tomorrow and Fuu at 12:00 O’clock.Bye!’’I hanged up the phone and sat there on the floor.~Calm down….it won’t happen again…it won’t happen again!Or will it?~I looked at my clock.It’s time for bed…~I’m really tired~…I yawned and changed into my PJ and get into my bed.
(Me):’’Please don’t let that happen…’’With that I fell into a deep and calm sleep.
Hikaru’s P.O.V
~Why did she sounded so…nervous when I said Tokyo Tower?It’s not like it’s gonna happen again…I mean Clef told us that we won’t be able to come back no matter what…so there’s no reason to be worried…is there?~ I sat in my chair and looked at the peaceful sky.~What happend to you Umi?~
NEXT DAY! UMI’S P.O.V
(Me):’’Bye mom,dad!’’
(Mom):’’Bye sweetheart!’’I runned out of the house to Tokyo Tower, feeling nervous.I was wearing jeans and simple blue top. When I came back from Cephiro I became some sort of a tom boy…I became more distant from everyone….~And it’s all because of…~But my thoughts were interupted coz I saw IT. The Tokyo Tower…a place where we all met,and where all our adventures have started…
(Fuu):’’Umi-san!Over here!’’
(Me):’’Huh?’’I looked at the same place where we were taken for the second time to Cephiro,and saw two girls.I smiled to my slef and runned to them.I grabbed them into a BIG hug!
(Me):’’Hey guy’s! Finally we met! I missed you allot!’’I looked at Hikaru who was now the same height as Fuu,who’s was still the same – nothing changed in her at all.
(Fuu):’’Umi-san how were you?Why didn’t you met with us?Where were you?You’re parents always said that you were out or in a shower…’’I sighed.
(Me):’’I told you I was busy…now let’s talk about that later…huh?’’ Suddenly ground begun to shake and the same golden light surrounded us.~NO! SAY IT AIN’T SO!PLEASE!~
(Fuu):’’What is happening?’’
(Hikaru):’’I think….AAAA!’’
(Me):’’Hikaru..FUU!’’Then evrything went white……

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment