Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - ~Leanne and Christy~

Well, my character, Christy, is having a sleepover and she invites all of her friends.. Well, things don't turn out well. Read to find out!

Chapter 2 - ~Leanne and Christy~

Chapter 2 - ~Leanne and Christy~


|Hi! Well, I'm only letting like two more made-up characters in the story, so comment if you want to be in it. I will also need a brief description and maybe a picture of your character. Also, Christy is my character, no steal! Leanne is Sunshine_Fox's character, so don't steal! The rest of the characters belong to Sega. Well, on with the story!|



~Leanne and Christy~



As the mongoose walked along, she heard a voice. “CHRISTY!!!” Shouted the voice. Christy quickly turned around, seeing an orange fox come up to her. The orange fox panted, then raised a hand to push away her long gray bangs. Green eyes stared at the mongoose and then at her shoes. A blue shirt was worn with three yellow rings going across. A blue skirt was also worn with four yellow rings going across as well as a yellow star. The orange fox's name was Leanne. Leanne wasn't just a fox, oh no. She was many animals. But it all depended on her mood. Leanne had one blue ring on her right arm and four on her left. Christy smiled at Leanne, for she was her best friend. “Leanne! What's up?” Asked Christy. “That's what I should be asking you!” Exclaimed Leanne, smiling. “Here.” Said Christy as she handed Leanne an invitation. “Sure, I'll go!” Leanne said after she read the contents of the card. “Cool. Thanks a lot!” Said Christy as she ran off, and Leanne waving. Leanne tilted her head, and followed Christy. “Wait up!” She called out, and Christy went a bit slower. It didn't seem to make a difference, but Leanne caught up anyhow. “So, who's next on your list?” Asked Leanne. “You'll find out soon enough.” Answered Christy. Leanne just managed a sigh, but she smiled anyway. “I'm hungry, are you?” Asked Christy. “Yeah.” Replied Leanne. “Well, let's get something to eat.” Said Christy. Christy and Leanne walked in a restaurant. “Ooo.. Spiffy.” Said Leanne in awe, and Christy laughed. “So, where to sit..” Muttered Christy. “How `bout over there?” Asked Leanne, pointing to a booth. “Right this way.” Said a waiter as he led the two girls over to the booth Leanne had pointed at. The two sat down, and looked at the menus. “So, what looks good to you?” Asked Leanne. “Everything.” Replied Christy. “You're right.” Said Leanne as she ordered her food. Christy did the same. AN HOUR LATER…. “Can you please tell me who is on the list!?” Asked Leanne. “Okay, fine. It is..”



|CLIFFHANGER! THE FIRST TWO TO ASK WILL BE THE ONES CHRISTY SAYS. Remember, only two more made-ups. I am so sorry it is so short!!|

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

renamon_fox on March 15, 2006, 11:17:11 AM

renamon_fox on
renamon_foxhaha i like this story ^-^

Toonie on March 13, 2006, 2:15:06 PM

Toonie on
ToonieOh, and sorry if it is short!

Toonie on March 13, 2006, 2:14:54 PM

Toonie on
ToonieI know, but it'd be much better if they knew you owned Leanne. ^^

Sunshine_Fox on March 13, 2006, 1:31:22 PM

Sunshine_Fox on
Sunshine_FoxCool ^^
Leanne is actually mwa....