Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - 3-Leviticus

A story of a renegae timelord. Born Alucard Vincent, who later changes his name to Alucard Faustus, because of his uncanny intelligence. The story of his adventures accross time and space!

Chapter 3 - 3-Leviticus

Chapter 3 - 3-Leviticus


Chapter Three: Leviticus



Leant up against the wall of the Presidency building, Alucard looked around nervously and delved deep into his inside pocket of his coat. He withdrew the small black box, caressed it apprehensively and muttered under his breath,



“This is not the first time you've caused me trouble, and I bet it won't be the last,”



It trembled ominously in his hand, as if it was speaking to him.



“The Hand?” A voice murmured behind him.



“Jesus!” He recoiled, immediately shoving the box back into his pocket.



There stood Malick, hands in pockets looking very solemn. The twinkle in his eyes had vanished. In front of him stood the darker side to Malick that only Alucard knew of.



“Jesus?” He asked confused



Alucard chuckled, “You wouldn't understand. But what's the big idea sneaking up on me like that?”



“You know very well. The Hand. You have it!”



“Not exactly,”



“How so?”



“Now is not the time for such formalities! The presidency will revoke my title if they discover I have this!” He took the box out of his pocket and thrust it into Malick's hand, “Take this and give it to Katherine. Don't tell her what it is. Whether or not it is the hand is irrelevant for now. I cannot waste anymore time! Chancellor Arc will have my head if he has to wait any longer!”



He approached the buildings heavy silver front door, the Seal of Rassilon emblazoned upon it. He opened it and turned to Malick.



“I have put all my trust in you. Don't let me down,”



“Al! You can count on me! I've never let you down before and I don't intend to start now!” Malick reassured him.



“Thank you. I expected no less from you, my friend,” With that he walked through the door and out of sight.



Malick stood there, staring at the box. The twinkle slowly returning to his eyes.

“And don't call me Al!” Alucard snuck his head round the corner for a fleeting moment before disappearing for a second time.



Malick smiled to himself, stuck the box into his pocket and slowly headed up the street.



* * *



Alucard closed the door behind him and stepped into the reception room. He was greeted by a white and silver paneled room. A row of chairs lay to his left, while on his right resided the receptionist's desk. Sat behind it was a picturesque young woman. Her blonde hair complementing her bright green eyes. Her cute nose and colourful cheeks blending perfectly with her snow white skin. Alucard walked over to the desk and leant against it.



“Remember me?” He asked.



The woman turned her head, let out a scream of joy, leapt out of her chair and ran into Alucard's open arms.



“I'll take that as a yes then, Mina?”



“Of course!”



“Wait,” Alucard paused, “How did you…” He began.



“Clothes,” She interrupted



He laughed and thought about mentioning that he said he would tear the head off the person who mentioned his clothes next, but decided against it.



“I must say I love your new body!” She said rubbing his shoulders, “It's very handsome!” She leant over and kissed him on the cheek.



“Maybe there's an upside to this after all,” He winked at her, “So…” He began as he picked her up and set her down on the desk, his hands around her waist, “…did you miss me?”



“Only every moment you were gone!” She said stroking his cheek, “I'm so glad your back!”



“Are you busy later? Only I've got a few things planned if you'd like to join me?”



Mina's eyes lit up, “Sounds fun,” She winked at him “I'd love to join you. I've yet to get acquainted with your new body,”



“Certainly does sound fun,” Alucard said playfully.



Mina's intercom buzzed loudly,



“Mina Cerveau! Return to your work immediately and send Alucard through!” Came the unmistakable voice of President Denver.



Alucard buried his head in Mina's lap and muttered,



“Why now? Why now?”



Mina stroked his hair, “You'd better go,” She jumped down from the desk and kissed him softly on his lips, “Later, I look forward to it,”



Alucard hugged her one last time. He walked toward the door, blew Mina a kiss and disappeared behind it.



* * *



Alucard stared round the room. It was much different from the reception. A large circular room surrounded him. Metallic black, with a single strip of blue neon running through the middle of it. The Seal of Rassilon took up most of the floor. In the centre of the room lay a large oblong block, again, black with the familiar blue neon strip. Seated at it were the three highest ranking members on the Gallifreyan Presidency. To Alucard's left sat the aforementioned Chancellor Arc, an old, frail man, yet an extremely notorious reputation preceded him. To Alucard's right sat Chancellor Pen, Alucard's favorite member of the Presidency. A small man with scruffy black hair and a mousy expression. Finally, sat between them, was President Denver, Gallifrey's most competent President. Every other president before him were insane eccentrics, only achieving their position through family ties. Denver was a very strong willed man, with very straight hair that fell over his right eye. Each were wearing the traditional gold formal robes of the presidency. Each looking very ceremonious.



Alucard approached them and calmly slumped into the chair placed before them.



“So, what's this about?” He asked.



“You know very well,” Replied Denver



“Do I?” Alucard shrugged.



“Yes, The Hand,” said Arc very slowly, a sinister smile creeping on his face.



* * *



Katherine sat in a large soft blue chair in the centre of the common room. The room was eerily empty, as the many empty chairs and tables surrounded her. She sat with the very familiar black box in her hands. Why had Malick given this to her? Why did her Grandfather have it? What exactly is it? There were so many questions floating in her head. Again she considered opening it. Malick had told her not to but it couldn't help being so tempting. She stroked it and thought of what it could be. It obviously had a vital importance. She did not want to let her Grandfather down yet she couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was about to happen.








Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment