Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1: A strange happening

Sonic and Mario meet as Tails and E. Gadd test The Interdimensional Matter Transporter. However, Eggman seems to have done the same...Funny, comment.

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1: A strange happening

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1: A strange happening
Disclaimer: I don't own anything or anyone in this story. They belong to their respectful owners, none of which is me.

We all know about the "Console Wars", don't we? You know, when Sega and Nintendo were battling head-to-head in an attempt to sell the best system, ya da ya da ya da? Well, get to reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

March 19, 2006:

The Great Console Wars have long past...Mario and Sonic have been partners for the last couple of years...unknowingly. Little did they know that they were going to have an unexpected meeting.

In Tails' workshop...

Tails: "Hey Sonic, it's done!"

Sonic: "What's done?"

Tails: "My new invention: The Interdimensional Matter Transporter! It has the power to instantly transport people to other worlds!"

Sonic: "That's neat! Let's try it out!"

Tails: "OK. I just need to push in a few buttons..."

At the same time...In the Mushroom Kingdom...Professor Elvin Gadd had finished the very same invention....But as to the reason why he did it out in the open plains is beyond me.

E. Gadd: "Oh ho! It's done!"

Mario & Luigi: "What is?"

E. Gadd: "Why my Interdimensional Matter Transporter, of course! This baby can transport anyone or anything to another world. YIKES!!!"

The Transporter began to whiz and make noises.

Luigi: "H-hey! What's happening?"

E. Gadd: "Another Interdimensional Matter Transporter from another world has locked onto this one..."

In Tails' workshop...

Tails: "...and has activated!"

Sonic & Mario: "And what?"

Tails: "The Interdimensional Matter Transporter is going to activate and pull us through!"

E. Gadd: *At the same time as Tails* "The Interdimensional Matter Transporter is going to push someone out!"

Amy walked into the workshop.

Amy: "Sonic, where are you? What is-?"

Tails and Amy were being pulled in, but Sonic managed to grab them.

Sonic: "Hold...on....Ugghhhhhh!!"

They were all pulled in.

Back in the Mushroom Kingdom...

E. Gadd: "AACCKK!! Someone or something is coming through!"

Mario: "Uh, oh! Here it...THEY come!"

Sonic, Tails and Amy were thrown out of E. Gadd's Interdimensional Matter Transporter and into the trees. Man I love copy & paste.

Sonic: "Gah! That was wild....Hey, were's Amy?"

Amy: "EEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!! Sonic, HELP ME!!!!"

Sonic: "Nevermind."

Luigi: "What was that?"

Mario: "It sounded like a scream. Let's go, bro!"

When Sonic and Tails got there, they saw Amy being harrassed by what appeared to be a giant caterpiller.

Amy: *Shaking* "G-g-g-g-g-get o-o-o-of me."

The caterpiller was just sniffing her for food or whatever.

Tails: "Amy, it's just an oversized caterpiller. Try to calm down."

Wiggler: "La la la la la *sniff sniff*."

The Wiggler finally left after it learned that it couldn't eat the pink hedgehog. Amy was still shivering uncontrollably, yet comically.

Sonic: "It's gone now, Amy. You can stop shaking now."

Amy: O-k-k-k-k-k-kay."

Back to The Bros.

Mario: "Hey, it stopped. Who do you think screamed?"

Luigi was obviously frightened by the scream and the dark forest.

Luigi: "Probably a g-g-g-g-ghost!"

Just then, the very same Wiggler crawled by Luigi's side.

Luigi: "AAAAAAAACCKK!!!!! *runs in the direction Amy was at*

Amy, who was freaked out by Luigi's scream, ran in Luigi's direction. Amy and Luigi ran into each other.

Luigi: *Facing the opposite direction of Amy* "Oops, I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going."

Amy: *Also facing the opposite direction* "I'm sorry, too. I wasn't being careful enough."

They each took a look at eachother and, you guessed it, they both screamed again. Amy jumped onto Sonic and he caught her. Luigi jumped likewise. But instead of landing on Mario, Tails caught him.

Luigi: "Whew! Thanks."

Tails: "Oh, you're welcome!"

Luigi opened his eyes and noticed the little fox's two tails.

Luigi: "Mama mia, a two-tailed fox!!! AACCCKKK!!!!"

Tails: "YYYYYIKES!!! A disgruntled sidekick!!"

Luigi: "AAACCKKK- Wait, what did you call me?"

Tails: "Uh, nothing. Sorry."

Sonic: *Still holding the frightened Amy* "Hey, who are you?"

Mario: "Who am I? Who are you?"

To Be Continued...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment