Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5: An Unexpected friend

Sonic and Mario meet as Tails and E. Gadd test The Interdimensional Matter Transporter. However, Eggman seems to have done the same...Funny, comment.

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5: An Unexpected friend

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5: An Unexpected friend
Disclaimer: I've gotten tired of typing these disclaimers all the time, so I decided to put plus signs next to characters or things or places that I own. I'll also put a "+ = owned by Weresheep" at the beginning of a story. So please read this, Yuji Naka. For the last time, I do not own anything in this story that doesnt have a + next to it. Example: Von Dyke+: "I am owned by Weresheep"

Sonic, Tails, Amy and the Mario Brothers made it back to E. Gadd in time.

Mario: "Hey, is the machine working yet?"

E. Gadd: "Yep. It's reering to go." *Machine begins to whir again* "What the?"

Tails: "Oh no, not again!"

The Interdimensional Matter Transporter had been locked onto again. Someone was being pulled through. After a minute or two, someone came out.

???: "I say, what happened?"

The creature was unlike anything that Sonic or Mario had ever seen before; he was barely taller then Sonic, he resembled a dog of sorts, with a small beard on his chin.

???: "Oh my. I do believe that my Interdimensional Matter Transporter worked, only backwards."

E. Gadd: "Now THAT'S a creature if I've ever seen one!"

Amy: "Just who the heck are you?"

???: "Oh yes, dreadfully sorry. My name is Professor Arthur Von Dyke. I'm a brilliant Bothan scientist from the Galactic Republic." *Bows*

After Von Dyke learned their names, Bowser came over while playing his DS.

Bowser: "Hey Sonic, you know I beat 'Sonic Rush' yesterday and noticed the fact that you may never see Blaze the Cat again. That sucks."

Sonic: "I can't believe I never got the chance to know her because she lives in another dimension..."

Von Dyke+: "What? Another dimension? That's impossible; there's no such thing as 'another dimension'."

Everyone, even Bowser, turned to stare at the Bothan.

Tails: "What do you mean?"

Von Dyke: "It's really quite simple, Master Tails. You see, there are only 4 dimensions; length, width, height and one more. And I do believe that an entirely different dimension or reality is quite impossible."

Sonic: "But how do you explain where Blaze came from?"

Von Dyke loved to flaunt his knowledge.

Von Dyke: "Though it may be impossible for an opposite dimension to exist, it is possible that your world and hers...It IS a her, right?...could be connected somehow."

Tails: "In other words, you mean that Blaze actually lives in another world that is just like Earth? Only it's probably far away?"

Von Dyke: "Precisly, Master Tails."

Sonic: "So what you're saying is that we can use the Inter-whatyoumacallit and actually find Blaze, huh? That is awesome!"

Amy: "Cream will be happy to know that, too!"

E. Gadd: "Oh, that reminds me, fellers. We need to fix The Transporter and get you back home."

Tails: "And we left home with Agent South's ship (+) without telling Knuckles or anybody!"

Sonic: "Yeah, you're right..."

Luigi: "So, Bowser, I think that you may be wrong."

Bowser: "Wow...I have NO idea what the heck those guys were blabbering about...But I guess that means there will be a 'Sonic Rush 2' or a 'Sonic Advance 4' or something."

The three geniuses, E. Gadd, Tails and Von Dyke, started to work on The Transporter. Von Dyke explained that he doesn't have to get back home to his home because he hade no real reason to, except to get his stuff. Sonic stood on a hill, facing the sunset.

Amy: "What's the matter, Sonikku?"

Sonic: "Nothing...*eyes then close* {I can't believe I'll get to see you again, Blaze. Cream will be happy, too. I can't wait to see the look on your face!...heh...}

THE END

Weresheep: "Surprised? The next one won't be all hugs. kisses, smiles and welcoming baskets, I'll tell you that. Also, the whole 'Sonic Rush 2' and 'Sonic advance 4' thing is just something I made up. Sega may or may not make these games. BAAAAA!"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GamefreakX on July 21, 2007, 4:12:19 AM

GamefreakX on
GamefreakXI don't know about Sonic Advance 4-But they are making a Sonic Rush sequel... SONIC RUSH ADVENTURE!