Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Reunited

BEHOLD! A brand new series! Takes place after "The Weresheep Anniversary Dance." Inside the strange ship "Dragoon", the Sonic Heroes, me, and a couple others set off to space. This is the Ravnica saga, taking place on the planet known as Ravnica. More rom

Chapter 6 - Reunited

Chapter 6 - Reunited
Last time on Weresheep X, the Heroes were finally put back together. Tails had informed Spock and I about the Rakdos Grand Bloodbath tournament. So with careful timing, a cunning intellect, and three 6-packs of Miller Light, I hatched a plan that would lead to us winning the grand prize. All of our hopes now would be that Sharp-Tail could kick major @$$. Most likely he does, being a Kitsune-bito. Why the hell would he volunteer, anyway?

It was morning, then 10:00 a.m. People of many races, Vedalken, human, elf, and many others.

Weresheep: "You guys in position?"

Jet: "Everything''s fine here."

Tikal: "Yes."

Tails: "We''re ok. Selena''s in here too, but she''s unconcious."

Weresheep: "Grand. Remember your positions, animals. Rakdos is making his speech."

In the middle of the coliseum, Rakdos sat in a chair that was obviously designed for him. His seat overviewed the entire coliseum. The round-shaped coliseum was packed with various citizens from around Ravnica. Amazing that all this happened in one day. Rakdos is good at this kinda stuff. In the middle of the coliseum, obviously, was the arena. Covered in sand, traps, and other stuff like that, it was the spectator''s spot. Finally, Rakdos stood up and roared, quieting the entire coliseum. This woke Selena up.

Rakdos: "Welcome! Scum and worms of Ravnica! To the tournament of a life time, you mortals will spectate on the most bloody of battles! The Grand Rakdos Blood Bath!!!"

The crowd cheered.

Cosmo (note, I''m going to use a different method of character thinking, as the old one didn''t always print out right.): [Why are these people so inclined to violence. I....I don''t like this at all.]

Rakdos: "And let''s not be so hasty! The winner gets the all-time grand prize! We all know taht it''s ownership of my own personal dancer! It also happens to be her birthday! Happy Birthday, Selena Prower!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!"

Vector: [This guy''s a real monster.]

Rakdos: "The rules are very simple, so I''ll explain it in detail to you all. Two oppenents face off, one dies, the other lives. If, by chance the other lives, but is down for 10 seconds, I''ll just eat him! And I skipped breakfast, so I''m working up a hunger for blood!!!!"

The crowd cheered again.

Rakdos: "And now, ROUND 1!!!!"

The mighty demon roared again. His devil-like wings spread out and extremely hot fire burst from his person.

In the prison chamber...

Selena: "Huh.....What, where?..."

Tails: [She woke up!]

Cosmo: *Quietly* "Tails, should we talk to her?"

Tails: "I...I don''t know...."

Von Dyke (on a comm. device): *Quietly* "I have a splendid idea."

Tails: *Quietly, with his eyes not taken away from Selena* "I think you''ll have to put that on hold, Von Dyke."

Von Dyke: "Why, Master Tails?"

Tails: "Because she knows what we''re saying."

Cosmo: "She does?"

Selena: "I do."

Cosmo: "But how?"

Tails: "Fox ears."

Cosmo: "Oh yeah. You both have them."

Selena: "Both?"

Weresheep: "I think this is the time."

Selena: "Time for what?"

Weresheep: "Would you stop eavesdropping on this transmission!"

Selena: "I can''t! The sound is magnified to me!"

Weresheep: "Well then plug your ears or something!"

Tails: "Why not just stay quiet, Sheep? I think I can handle this."

Weresheep: "Well, ok. I''ll leave ya to your girlfriend and your cousin there."

Tails: "G-g-g-girlfriend?" *blush*

Cosmo: "M-m-m-me?" *blush*

The fox women thought in her head. She eavesdropped AGAIN, which frankly PISSES ME OFF!!!

Selena: *Turning around* "Girlfriend, hmmm? If the bottom half is the top halves girlfriend, the top half has fox ears like me, and that crazy guy made a joke about the bottom half being his girlfriend, then that means that...."

Tails: "Yep."

Selena, still on her knees, turned to see a small, yellow fox like her. He had his hands on the bars, looking at her with blue eyes and a smile. Selena inched towards Tails and placed her hands on his face.

Selena: "Miles?"

Tails: *Nods* "Uh huh. It''s me. But I like to be called ''Tails'' now."

Selena: "You''re still ''Miles'' to me."

Tails: "Hang on. We''ll get you out of here. Cosmo, do you have the key?"

Cosmo: "Yes. I also locked the other doors so no one can get in."

Tails: "Thanks." *unlocks*

The cell door opened. Selena sped to Tails and hugged her cousin.

Selena: *Tears* "I thought I''d lost you in the incident. I''m sorry, Miles, but we''re the only ones that survived that day."

Tails: "It''s ok. I always had that feeling. But sometimes I dream about them, so I know my parents are always with me."

Selena: "I never really knew my parents, either. My mother died when I was born, and my father....he was so depressed by her death that he hung himself. I was sent to live with you and your parents, but I guess you know the rest."

Tails: "Is this?..."

Selena: "This locket has a picture of us inside. Only we''re the only ones that actually show. And...."

Tails: "What?"

Selena: "Miles, who is that?"

Cosmo: "My name is Cosmo. I''m Tails'' friend."

Selena: [From what I heard, you''re a lot closer then that.] "I am Selena. It''s great to know that my cousin has made friends."

Tails: "Do you have any here?"

Selena: "Mainly, no. Rakdos keeps me around as a dancer. Anyone who''d get the chance would be his next victim of torture."

Cosmo: "How can he do such a thing?"

Selena: "Everyone knows that. He''s a demon! He thinks he can do whatever he pleases. Then again, he only tortures those who have done something against him. Most of the time he''s in his palace underground."

Tails: "So you basically have no friends here?"

Selena: "No....unless you count annoying jesters poking at you every 2 minutes."

Tails: "Don''t worry. We''ll get you out of this mess."

Selena: "But how?"

Weresheep: *Talkie* "I can answer that. I am Weresheep. I came up with this plan. I thought that since busting you out would result in Rakdos'' wrath, Sharp-Tail-- a fox like you-- volunteered to be in the tourney. He''s a Kitsune-Bito, so he''ll be fine."

Selena: "I''ve heard of them. Rakdos talked about them nonstop at how they exist on a planet not too far from here. He said that they were fast, really fast."

Cosmo: "Are they?"

Tails: "Hey, didn''t Sharp-Tail put the chess board back up in perfect position really fast the other day?"

Cosmo: "And he knew where every piece was supposed to go."

Selena: "Then this may not be a problem, however..."

Tails: "However what?"

Selena: "It''s the final round I''m worried about....when he gets to the top, he must challenge and defeat the Arena Champion."

Tails: "Did you say, ''Champion?''"

Selena: "It''s not for a while, though. There''s a window in this cell here."

Meanwhile....Sonic and Blaze decided to chill out at the coliseum entrance for some reason.

Sonic: "Hey Sheep, any lead on where the Ancient Stone is?" *Talkie*

Weresheep: *Talkie* "Yeah. The ship''s sensor reads an energy signature at point 54, 67 north, 44, 34 west."

Sonic: "In English!"

Weresheep: "Far to the west. It seems to be in that massive tower."

Blaze: "Let''s not just stand here. Sonic, let''s go get it."

Sonic: "No problem. Where''s Knucklehead?"

At a nearby table....

Knux: "3..."

Storm: "2..."

Knux & Storm: "1....."

"ARMWRESTLE!!!!"

At the same time, a huge robot dropped from out of nowhere and landed in at the entrance. It was large, rotund, and obviously built by Dr. Eggman.

Knux: "Yes. We get the irony of it all."

END OF EPISODE 6

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment