Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Looking for Group

BEHOLD! A brand new series! Takes place after "The Weresheep Anniversary Dance." Inside the strange ship "Dragoon", the Sonic Heroes, me, and a couple others set off to space. This is the Ravnica saga, taking place on the planet known as Ravnica. More rom

Chapter 16 - Looking for Group

Chapter 16 - Looking for Group
Weresheep: "Ok, before we get started, I'd like you all to meet this episode's special guest: Dane Cook!"

Dane: "Yeah. It's me. I'm back. What is up, Earth!? Dane Cook is in the house!"

Weresheep: "Yes, bravo. Anyway, he'll be with us for the episode, co-narrating."

Dane: "It's called 'emphasis' sheep. Look it up. Next to your book on raising a child."

Weresheep: "I do NOT have legitimate children, nor any for that matter!"

Dane: "Oh, ok I got ya." *under his breath* "Gaaaaayyyy."

Last time on Weresheep X, Mr. Spock and the rest of the Heroes (except Blaze, who ran into the coliseum, thinking that she could stop the whole thing from there).

Dane: "And all frickin' alone! Who does she think she is? It's like this: guy throws a chair at her, then does she really think she can stop it with her arms up like this? Or maybe she just pommed it, BOOSH, huff, (quote) THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE HIGHLANDER!!! CHAIRS CANNOT DEFEAT ME!!! (unquote)."

If you're not laughing yet, then either A) you are an idiot. or B) you will start to laugh soon.

Also, although Selena, Grag, Tails, Cosmo and I were captured by Eggman, I pulled an escape plan out of my @$$ by putting together an EMP charged gun.

Dane: "Maybe you should tell them that all you really used in that thing were some Q-tips and Gatorade."

We pick up where we left off inside Egg Utopia...

Weresheep: "GOOD SWEET CHRIST!!!!"

Peter: "Surprise? He he he he he he."

Weresheep: "Peter Griffin from Family Guy!"

Peter: "Heh, fooled ya, didn't I?"

Weresheep: "Yeah....F*** me. Now let's all get out of here. We'll rendezvous with Mr. Spock two floors down. Peter, you take this gun." *tosses Egg Blaster*

Peter: *Barely catches* "Freakin' sweet! It'll be like James Bond, except we won't be using those cheesy special effects."

Egg Pawns suddenly came in and shot at us.

Selena: "Miles, get down!"

Tails: "Wha?" *just barely missed* "Ahhh!"

Peter: "Take this, you tin canned bastards." *pulls the trigger, but it just makes a clicking noise* "Huh?"

A raccoon jumped out of the gun and onto Peter's face.

Peter: *Running around flailing his arms* "AH AH! OH GOD! AH AHHH! AHHHH! OH GOD! AHHHHHHH!!"

He dropped the gun and it landed near....DANE! :( Give that microphone back!

Dane: "It landed near the green chick....'Cosmo' as what the script says. Yeah. That's attractive. A narrator and creator of these fics and he needs a script."

I can't remember the lines very well!

Dane: "Yeah, well I spend over 2 hours a night IMPROVISING for people's entertainment. Which I'm very good at, by the way."

Yeah, yeah, we're all very aware of how famous the great Dane Cook is. Now finish the line, dammit.

Dane: "Ok, alright. She picked it up and noticed a label on it that read..."

Cosmo: "...'Warning: may include raccoons.'"

Peter: "AHH AHH!! JEEZ!! YA COULDA TOLD ME THAT BEFORE!! AHHH!!"

Weresheep: "I'll hold 'em off. You three, get that damn raccoon off Peter's face."

Selena: "Alright." *grabs the raccoon* "Hold still, Peter!"

Peter: "Ahhhh! Easy for you to say! AAAAHH! OH GOD!! IT JUST BIT MY NOSE!!"

Dane: "Woah, does that thing have rabies?"

Maybe...no, it doesn't.

Dane: "I can imagine what would happen if Peter got rabies..."

Meanwhile, Spock and Data's plan to infiltrate Egg Utopia was working fine. Well, I wouldn't really call it "infiltrate" if it involves ramming a small carrier ship into the docking bay of Egg Utopia.

The ones involved in the operation are as follows: Mr. Spock, Mr. Data, Anth, Carl, and Lando.

Dane: "And why exactly are not of the others coming?"

Because Mr. Spock didn't want to involve the others. He thought a minimal squad was sufficient. That and Anth is on the job, so most of them don't want to go with. Anth's buddies, Scratch and Grounder, were to go to the Coliseum and find Blaze and get her out of that battle zone.

Amy was in her and Murry's room, wondering if Tails and the rest of us would be ok.

Dane: "Are you sure she's not masturbating in there?"

I'm very sure.

Dane: "Well what DO you think she's doing in there?"

It's in the script, Dane. It was nighttime (or what would be nighttime on Earth) and Amy was trying to get some sleep, hoping that everything would be fine by then.

Amy: [Please come back safely, Tails. And Cosmo, too.]

Dane: "I wonder what she dreams? Oh wait, NO I DON'T!!"

Vanilla's room was really no different.

Dane: "She's already under the sheets and fast asleep. All innocent and such. Oh, wait, wait, what is that!? What is that!?"

That's....oh my God. Her normal dress, and next to what I can only assume to be BLACK LINGIRE. I just knew there was something about her.

Dane: "Not tonight, Weresheep. Chuck Norris is there. And he's just standing there. We all know that he doesn't sleep,..."

....He waits.

Chuck Norris' eyes moved side to side, waiting for day to come. What else would you expect out of Norris?

And what of Sharp-Tail, you say? Well...just as Egg Utopia appeared, he continued the fight against the Sonic robot. It was one sided (in Sharp-Tail's favor), because the Sonic robot was too slow. Before he could finish it off, it retreated.

Sharp-Tail: [Damn...it got away.]

He did get a part in the operation to stop Egg Utopia as well.

Dane: "Crawling through the vents, AGAIN!? What's with you and air vents?"

It's not me. The air vents have been used since the golden days of James Bond. Frequent use of them is very often.

Sharp-Tail: [I'm getting closer. Spock said that while they head through the scenic route, I was to take this....convenient mode of transport. I'm to ensure that they get to the rendezvous point. And here we go!]

He knocked the vent above the prison block off and jumped down just in time to get into a heavy fire-fight.

Weresheep: *Sarcastic tone* "Glad you could drop in. Want some tea? Sorry, we're fresh out. Now can you do us a favor and HELP ME OUT HERE!?!?"

Sharp-Tail: "Should have known YOU would escape on your own. Let's get busy."

The Kitsune-Bito grabbed what armaments he could from fallen Egg Pawns and ski daddled around a corner.

Sharp-Tail: "Any ideas?"

Weresheep: "I've got one. Peter, you still got that CD player?"

Peter: "Ohhh no, not again. The last time I swear never to part with it again since that time I gave it to

Weresheep: "Thanks. I'll give it back. Here's the plan. ouiagniaiegaihiobngjrhgioiohg."

Peter: [Good thing I took classes in reading whisper. Otherwise I wouldn't know what he was saying.]

Sharp-Tail: [Same here.]

Peter: *Wide-eyed look*

Weresheep: "Ok. Here we go!"

The Egg Pawns readied to throw a big-@$$ Egg Bomb at me. But they didn't know what was to come now. I slid on the floor (on my knees) and raised my fingers in the air in the "ROCK ON!" kinda way at the same time the music turned on.

*SHAKE IT LIKE A SALT SHAKA, Shake it like a salt shaka*

*SHAKE IT LIKE A SALT SHAKA, Shake it like a salt shaka*

Weresheep: *Starts break dancing*

Egg Pawns: *Stupified*

Weresheep: *Continues to break dance*

Little did the Egg Pawns know, is that the Egg bomb was still ticking.

3.....2.....1.....EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!!!!!

The entire platoon of Egg Pawns were destroyed.

Weresheep: "Woah. That worked better then I thought."

Sharp-Tail: "Alright then. Let's get out of here."

Selena: "How long have you known this guy?"

Tails: "Only for a few months, but he's a fine person when you get to know him."

Cosmo: "Please hurry."

Tails: "Oh, coming!"

Selena still remained, thinking about who knows what. Someone grabbed her arm.

Sharp-Tail: "Come on."

Selena: *Blushing*

Yeah; she had never really seen Sharp-Tail up close before.

Dane: "Bow chicka bow wow!"

Everyone was out of the cell block. I got out via Moonwalking.

END OF EPISODE 16

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment