Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Journey to another world

Mini Prologe:
The names Kay Takeharo I'm fourteen years old and your about to join me on a wild ride of my Jouny to a world called Sona. I won't tell you much. Got to run.
~Kay.

Chapter 1 - Journey to another world

Chapter 1 - Journey to another world
Midnight Chase


Ch one: Journey to Another World

Summery: In our world a young boy follows a strange fox in to a world hell never forget. Were darkness is all about. The fox brings the boy to the world for assistants in fighting but the fox doesnt know that Kay cant fight worth beans.


It was a cold rainy night when it happened. As I was lying in bed staring at the ceiling. Because I could not sleep that and it was only five P.M. My home had early bed time it was way to early. I sat up in bed looking though the window as the rain fell washing it. It was dark and eerie like something in a horror movie you see on TV. The kind that freak my mom out. Lightning flashed in the sky and after that thunder. When the lightning flashed I thought I saw something. It was probable my imagination. Then I saw it the image that I thought I saw a gray fox with blue tipped ears, paws, and tail with gorgeous wings that were tinted with a shade of gold. The most beautiful thing I ever saw well besides Sora Shingi now thats b-e-autiful. The fox looked at me as I stared in aww then it was gone. I saw it a gain on top of the fence. I jumped from my bed and put on shoes and a coat I slammed open the window and jumped. I suddenly remembered I was on the second floor how stupid of me. Hitting the ground hard with a thump. Glad form not being injured I hurried after the fox. It was a fast fox but I was the fastest guy in my class. Then suddenly the fox vanished in thin air.


Kay wake up its almost time for school dear. Said my mother politely knocking on the door. Aright Im getting up, I said as I lazily got up. Oww, man why do I hurt so much? I asked my self as I slowly got out of bead. Then I remembered the chase of the fox. Oh thats what happened.

I got up and slid to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I walked in and looked in the mirror to see my reflection. A tall black hair kid with bright green eyes and was shirtless stared right back at him. Man I look like crap I said with a tired voice. Well didnt you know that you always look like that, said an annoying voice from behind me. Shut up onii-chan.

Well I m just speaking the truth nii-san, said my sister. My onii-chan a mean ugly witch hehehehehe. Woops did I just laugh evilly out loud my bad. Well she really isnt a witch she is beautiful. 510 red head and so popular in collage. Alright out already will you. I said pushing my onii-chan out the door. I got dressed ready for school and ready for the love of my life Sora. Morning Kay so how are you today? asked Sora with the most beautiful smile on. F-Fine Sora just fine I said stuttering my words. Sora is a fourteen year old girl who goes to the same school as me. She is 55 with gold brown hair and the most beautiful blue eyes. I am so lucky to be her friend she is so cool. Arriving at school we met our other friends Toji, Sky, and Dog strange name right. Yo Dog what up, I yelled to say hi to the group as I ran to be with them. It was a beautiful day the sun was out and the birds were sing and flying in the air. Man I wish I could fly. Suddenly I ran in to the 6 blond hair senior school bully Kyo. Well look the groups all here Sora, Kay. Sky, Toe nail, and Dog breath. Hahahahaha, said Kyo with his ugly face smiling a really big grin.

Hay why do you all ways pick on Toji and Dog, Kyo I said anger raising my voice. Huh why do I?

Because your name doesnt work with anything and Sora and Sky are females, said Kyo and my mother doesnt like it when I pick on girls.

So you listen to mother mamas boy I said with an evil smile even though I knew I would die for saying it. Kay why did you say that? asked Sora worried. Dont worry Im not going to hurt him just the new thats all said Kyo pointing at a kid with gray hair with blue tipped bangs. I thought it looked so familiar. So what is your name I like to know the names of my victims? asked Kyo cracking his knuckles getting ready to punch the new kid. Xel the names Xel x-e-l got it memorized, said Xel with a cool came look on his face. And you couldnt hit me if you wanted too.

What you little punk thinking your all that Im going to enjoy this, yelled Kyo as he took of running at the kid with full power. He swung and missed the kid but the kid was gone. Xel was be hide him man now that is speed. I couldnt believe it Xel was moving as fast as the fox I was chasing. Well suddenly Kyo was out cold I blinked how could I blink at a time like this. Some one two times smaller than Kyo bet him. It was in possible but there I was looking at Kyo knocked out it had to be true. Oh Xel youre my hero, said Sora blushing while thanking Xel. Man know Im never going to get Sora.

So school went on like normal except Xel stole my spot as the fastest now that ticked me of. He passed me in every thing even getting the girls. School ended and I walked home Soraless.


Lying in bed staring at the again like do every night. It was raining again dark and gloomy. I sat up and looked out my window and saw it again staring at me. I did the same thing as the night before. This time I was right on its tail following it like a hawk run ran it to a dead end. I was knock out for maybe an hour and woke up In another world I could see the fox right in front of me. From the shock of being in another world I fainted.

End Chapter

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment