Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - What?

Something Naruto can't remember, but if he is to remember it. Might change his whole life.

Chapter 2 - What?

Chapter 2 - What?
He stood silently in the dark hall of his `home'. There was something amiss and he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Soon he began to find himself shivering, breathing faster than normal. His body in a panic of worry. What was it that was amiss? Why did this place feel so.. Distant? So different? His panic lessening he took in a deep breath of relief. Now hearing noises, they seemed far off, yet so near. And he began to panic again, now they seemed closer, he trembled, his body was shaking violently as the noises came near. The sounds stopped.

Now he shifted to look about, finding himself grabbing toward … railing? Where did this come from, his house didn't contain such. He soon moved his hand more out to feel for the wall, surely enough there was, it was.. Railing. At least in the dark, he could see some of what was near him. Well, now he felt somewhat secure, he wasn't in some odd messed up place where if he took a wrong turn he'd fall. But the fact was.. His house never had railing in the hallways, let alone long hall ways. He gulped, he couldn't take this anymore. He was scared, and… Pain? Where did thi-- `` This pain again!? `` he about screamed, but kept to himself.. It hurt, it was a lot… and he couldn't take the pain, let alone the horrors that might be around the corner.

He felt the spot where the pain occurred, it was that place.. The place that had been struck? He winced, touching the place wasn't such a good idea, nor did it help him any less or more. `Ugh' He thought. `I'm not getting anywhere with this.' Now stumbling his way somewhat down the hall, all the while holding the railing that he had found. His eyes clouded in darkness, his ears were his only hope. … The noise again, what was this.. What … noise? Where was it coming from, and what was making it~!? He listened it, at least it was far behind him. Not too close. Again sighing with some of relief. `` Whatever it is, I'm not anywhere near it. `` He mumbled out, not to the best of his ability to speak, but some. Not that loud, as to whatever was making that noise, be it human, would hear.

Now the pain came even worse, and his eyes clouded even more. He couldn't see a thing, all that was, was darkness. Not but, and nothing more. It now consumed him, his body becoming more weak, than of course it already was. Now the noises was coming near, they became even odder than they had been. Clanking noises, closer… What was he to do, he couldn't defend himself, and he couldn't run. He was in quite a mix, and he couldn't do anything to help himself. Why couldn't he just… the thoughts finally stopped. Along with the noises, everything. It went quiet, there was nothing to be heard. Not a sound, not a word, not a noise.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


`` Again, Wake up sleepy head. You've been dreaming up a storm here. `` He placed a hand on her hip, cocking it some to the side as she prodded the boy she had been talking to. `` I was worried sick about you, and you didn't care to tell me you was doing alright. I KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE! `` She demanded, ever so loudly.

Finally he woke up, looking toward his waker, she stood above him. He was still laying in the bed, the only thing to tell he had been awake was his eyes opening, and him shifting only slightly. `` Ah… Sakura! `` He about jumped up, some pain came, and he winced. Not laying back down, but holding the spot. `` What.. Are you doing here? And what did you mean by dreaming up a storm? `` He blinked, some in confusion as he stared at her. Only to look at who decided to join in on seeing him. `` Iruka-Sensei!!! `` He yelled out, waving in a frantic manner.

Iruka chuckled, smiling intently toward the young boy. `` Seems you're finally awake, you woke up that one time, and went straight back to sleep. You haven't been up in two days. `Cept that time, they said they found you in the hallway, on the ground… `` He silenced, now not wanting to repeat any of what happened.

``.. What? ``

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xXMissMurderXx on November 28, 2006, 3:37:07 PM

xXMissMurderXx on
xXMissMurderXxI really love how you wrote it! Discriptive too =3