Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - at anbu hq

it's a version of sasuke uchiha's life if he where to b gay. sorry that some of my chapters are so short. i'm still working on it... ive been working on this story since the show came out in japan...

Chapter 3 - at anbu hq

Chapter 3 - at anbu hq
“Father are you sure I can do this stuff? It looks like it’s for Chunin and I’m only at the academy…” Sasuke-Kun said as Fugaku-San handed him a paper that told him what to do first.
“Don’t worry my son, it’s only a paper on what you know about being a ninja and what you want to do when you reach Jonin.” He told his son while looking at his own work he had to get done before Midami-Sama got there to get his son, “it’s a report that Lord Hokage wants you to do just think of it as a mission and you will be paid for your work.”
“A mission? Really father!” as soon as his father told him Sasuke-Kun set right to work with his ink and quill trying to also finish before Midami-Sama got there in an hours time. “Done. Father is there another paper I have to do?”
“Yes actually I want you to write as many details about yourself as a written report for Lord Hokage. Include your age, favorite foods, favorite books, and exedra. Now get to work boy.”
“Yes father,” as soon as Sasuke-Kun started working there was a huge commotion from the first floor of the police department by someone dressed in white and red, “father is that Lord Hokage?”
“Yes but you need to finish that paper and quick,” Fugaku-San was in a hurry and rushed down stairs to talk to Midami-Sama and run home to get Sasuke-Kun’s stuff, “he’s almost ready to go I just need to run home and get his things and then pay him.”
“Alright Fugaku-San. I’ll go up and introduce myself to him.” Midami-Sama was walking up the stairs to the third floor where Sasuke-Kun was sitting at a desk writing his paper.
When Fugaku-San got home he ran to Sasuke-Kun’s room and grabbed the bags Mikoto-san packed after they left. He grabbed Sasuke-Kun’s medication and some of the candy he had stashed under his bed as well as Sasuke-Kun’s moneybox from his room and the locked box of Sasuke-Kun’s money that Mikoto-San had saved up just for him and enough to pay him in full for his work at the Police Headquarters. When he arrived back at work Midami-Sama was watching Sasuke-Kun work quietly studying his handwriting.
“Sasuke-Kun it’s time for you and Midami-Sama to go. He will explain what is going on on your way to where he is taking you…” Fugaku-San trailed off not looking at his son but instead at the floor looking as though he was going to cry.
“Don’t worry Sasuke-Kun it’ll be fine and you’ll have loads of fun. The reason we had you write these papers was so I would know what to do from your perspective and your fathers –yes I had him write a couple of them too.” Midami-Sama was trying to make it sound like they were going to have loads of fun together when he was going to be doing the exact opposite.
As Midami-Sama and Sasuke-Kun walked past a few Anbu Black Ops –including Itachi-Kun- showed up in their Anbu uniforms. “Sir, we are here to help with keeping the location of Sasuke Uchiha age nine, ninety-five pounds five ounces, a secret and to protect you and he.” one of the guys had stepped forward and looked at Midami-Sama even though he was wearing a mask Sasuke-Kun could tell that he was also watching him with a close eye.
“Alright. Will you please help us take his stuff to the hide out? Fugaku-San have you got anything to give us before we take our leave?” Midami-Sama was now looking at an upset version of Fugaku-Kun’s face.
“Here Sasuke-Kun… I grabbed your moneybox and a little something that your mother and I have been saving up for you use it wisely.” He was now walking over to Sasuke-Kun but before giving him the items he took Sasuke-Kun in his arms and gave him a tight hug. When he finally put him down, he handed Sasuke-Kun the items and left work with something that looked like tears going down his face.
“Goodbye father, tell mother I love her and I will miss her. Father!” at this point Sasuke-Kun was crying really hard and tried to reach for his father.
“I’m sorry son but you have to go now. I wish I was able to do more.” Fugaku disappeared from sight in a crowd of workers and left Sasuke crying out for him.
Midami was already on the move of getting Sasuke into the arms of Itachi and holding Sasuke’s stuff by the time Fugaku left the office. “Sasuke if you behave I promise you that you will see your father again.”
“But I don’t want to leave father and mother. I want to stay with them!” He was trying to get free but Itachi had a pretty good grip on him. After a few minutes Sasuke finally gave up and Itachi carried him outside then set him down and punched him on the temple causing him to fall to the ground out cold.
“Itachi that wasn’t necessary.”
“Even so we can’t have him trying to get away and finding his way here again. I did it so he can’t memorize his way there and back.”
“Itachi you are too much ya know. So are you going to stay with us when we get there or are you coming back home?” Midami was trying to get answers but Itachi was to interested in getting Sasuke out of the village so he quickly gave up.
“When we get there I am staying there for protection to you and Sasuke.” That’s all he had to say to get Midami to understand what he meant.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on June 26, 2009, 12:14:07 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianWow, quite a twist in this chapter! Nicely written.

YaoiGirl on June 26, 2009, 2:14:46 PM

YaoiGirl on
YaoiGirlwhat do u mean by twist?