Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Loved Boy

it's a version of sasuke uchiha's life if he where to b gay. sorry that some of my chapters are so short. i'm still working on it... ive been working on this story since the show came out in japan...

Chapter 5 - The Loved Boy

Chapter 5 - The Loved Boy
"Sasuke-kun I have a training buddy for you. He’s one of your class mates from the academy.” Tsunade had just got back with the boy from Konoha. She had let early that morning, after she healed Sasuke, to fetch the boy. “We are going to help him learn how to control his chakra, learn Jutsu, and so you both can learn how to make friends.
“Naruto-Kun!” Sasuke jumped up and hugged the boy even though the boy looked fairly uncomfortable.
“Senpai will you please let go. This is all new to me.” He pushed Sasuke away and hid behind Tsunade.
“It’s okay Naruto-Kun he wont hurt you. He’s here to train just like you. You will soon learn how to handle being around other people.” All Naruto did was look at the both of them and said nothing. “don’t worry Sasuke-Kun it’s be fine. He’ll get used to all of us.” to assure him she flashed a very nice smile and left the room leaving them alone.
“Want me to show you to your room or would you like to eat?”
“Can we do both?”
“Sure!” Sasuke grabbed Naruto’s hand and let the feeling sink in
“Thank you Senpai.” ‘His hand is so warm…it feels really nice. Maybe this won’t be so bad after all’ Naruto thought to himself and smiled to Sasuke.
“Sure Naruto-Kun. Your room is right next to mine. Over here.” He said as he opened the door to the room next to his own. “Yours is bigger than mine but that’s ok I had a choice between yours and the room I’m in now but I chose the smaller of the two. I like smaller spaces.” The boys stayed up in the two rooms for hours before someone went up to get them for lunch.
“Come on it’s time for lunch. What have you two been doing all day?”
“Big brother! We were playing chess.”
“That’s good. You guys hungry? We have ramen and something all the way from America called stake.”
“Really?! I love American Foods. Stake is the best I’ve had yet!”
“Wow Naruto-kun I didn’t know you liked American foods.” Sasuke was saying as they walked down to the kitchen with Itachi and Naruto. When they got down there, there was more than just a meal waiting for them… when they walked into the kitchen everyone yelled “Surprise!” making Naruto and Sasuke jump.
“Happy birthday guys! Come, eat and enjoy yourselves.”
“Naruto-kun you okay? Naruto!!” Sasuke yelled as Naruto fell into Sasuke’s arms out cold and sweating. “Where’s Tsunade-sama!
“She left a while ago… she won’t be back for a while… we just have to try our best to work things threw.”
“But what about Naruto-kun? He doesn’t look well and he’s really warm.” He said looking at the boy in his arms. “I don’t want to loose him.”
“Don’t worry Sasuke-kun. We will help him. Here he must be heavy let me take him.”
“No! I can carry him.” He was yelling again but turned his back and walked up stairs to his own room and put Naruto on his bed. “I will protect you,” he whispered softly to Naruto.
Sasuke stayed with Naruto all night. Not sleeping just watching him. When someone finally came to check on them Sasuke was trying to cool him off by removing Naruto’s jacket and shirt. “Here try putting water on his face and bare skin. It’ll help him.” Itachi set the tub of water down on the nightstand and went back downstairs closing the door behind himself.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment