Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Heaven'N'Hell

A bunch of different kinds of quotes and sayings all by me, more to come! Enjoy!

Chapter 1 - Heaven'N'Hell

Chapter 1 - Heaven'N'Hell


“Life and Death are the same, Except Death in Heaven is to be paradise.”



“Hell on Earth simply means Hell's guest house, When we die we move into permanent residence, Going to Heaven is being invited to the popular party, Hell is the party for the unpopular people.”



“Angels are the beautiful people, Demons are whats left of the bunch.”



“Eve bit the apple before Adam, Thus, women were smart before men.”



“If Jesus is God, and the Holy Spirit is God, Then who is God?”



“All the acid in our stomaches comes from the cess pool of acid, This time it was Adam's fault.”



“I wonder what would happen if someone made a contest called.... Be God for a day.”



“God invented T.V. long before we did, The only difference is ours in a box.”



“Demons and monsters, Are like comparing angels and people.”



“Priests promote war, Soldiers promote peace, There are few though in each category, That take the other side, They are seen as heathens or traitors, The same as a person who opposes them, Who do you suppose, Is the real traitor?”



“Just because they called them Priests, Doesn't mean they are anything more, Than a person, Or a lying tyrant.”



“If Heaven is white, And thus good, Why is the evil Hell red, And not black?”



“Heaven is bliss, Hell is torment, Life is torment, Death is bliss.”



“Angels guard us, Demons trick us, People kill us, Us being people.”



“Heaven is but an illusion, Hell, merely a paranoia.”



“To enter Heaven, You must enter pearly gates, To enter Hell, What must you do?”



“Lucipher lost his place as an angel in Heaven, So we can lose our place as spirits in Heaven.”



“To die we must live, How you live, Determines what happens, When you die.”



“We are created in the image of God, Thus, for him to hate us, He must hate himself, And that seems highly unlikely.”



“God created Lucipher, Then acknowledged he had become evil, So humans can be evil too, They don't have to be good, Just because the pure and holy God made them, To believe otherwise is ignorance and stupidity.”










Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DarkDemonGAL on April 9, 2006, 5:00:19 AM

DarkDemonGAL on
DarkDemonGALim first in line...............love it simply luv it!!!