Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - the beginning

a little fan ficcy i have had playing in my mind for over 3 years...so yeah i thought i would give it a go.

Chapter 2 - the beginning

Chapter 2 - the beginning
walking down the street was a sopposedly normal girl her blackish blue hair was pulled back into a ponytail she was wearing half gloves and a black shirt and a pair of black kapri's on to top off her out-fit she wore a icy blue trench coat and black combat boots. as the girl walked on towards her new school she wondered why her life was so complicated. before she had been home schooled for all her life and liked to be working alone but now she had a whole new class of students to distract her in the tedious school work. finally she stood infront of the school as it loomed down on the new comer.
"dang if only keiko hadent called me this morning i could have skipped!" yusuke yelled angrily as he walked along,kuwabara walking along-side him
"man if she calls you in the morning then that means....." "she's got the hots for you!" kuwabara said with a very stupid grin on his face "oh can it sock head" yusuke growled. then all of a sudden yusuke bumped into some one and fell. "watch where your going baka" a stern and cold voice said yusuke who didnt bother to look up said"is that you hiei?" "no i am not hiei or who ever you said" the voice growled back yusuke then decieded to look up and saw a girl with medium length black hair which was pulled back into a ponytail standing right before him she was kinda short to. yusuke laughed "hey look it's hiei's twin hehe" kuwabara started laughing to but stopped and then pulled yusuke aside "man she's got some wierd vibes urameshi" kuwabara whispered to yusuke in his ear but wasnt very successful because his whisper was like a small roar. the girl then growled at kuwabara "i heard that you baka!" kuwabara stifened "nice going load mouth" yusuke put in before the short tempered advanced on the two boys. but then a taller girl with short brown hair came up to the trio and said" hey yusuke kuwabara it looks like you met the new student" then brown head looked the girl up and down "where's your uniform?" she asked "umm.....i didnt get it yet?" the short girl replied hopfully thinking the brown haired girl would buy it. "oh okey then, well my names keiko whats yours?" keiko asked "umm.....Zeke" yusuke then had tears in his eyes trying to keep back the tears then kuwabara blurted out" but thats a boy's name!" zeke then clenched her fists and sighed deeply "hm,...every one says that" then zeke walked off. keiko suddenly turned on the two boys "how rude can you two be?" "i mean making fun of her name? geez you guys are hopless" keiko shook her head sadly and walked off "wait keiko we didnt mean to.." yusuke yelled to keiko but it seemed that she didnt buy his lies any more probably used to it by now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well thats the first part and now you know a little more about me i desided to start from the beginning and unravel me secrets and past later on in the story plz tell me if there is or was any thing wrong with it i will fix it right away plz read my next update. i will get to it as soon as i can ^__^

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Zeke_hieis_girl on March 2, 2004, 2:08:22 PM

Zeke_hieis_girl on
Zeke_hieis_girlokies this will probably be the only update i will have in a while just to notify you okies ^__^ if there is any thing wrong with it plz message me okies bu byes