Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Feelings(?)

Ino usualy grimaces at the thought of choji ever being with anyone, afterall, he is a "fat @$$ who doesnt deserve anyone". But, what happens when that used to be "unlucky girl" is her?

Chapter 1 - Feelings(?)

Chapter 1 - Feelings(?)
Chapter one
Feelings for Ino




Come on Shikamaru! Give them back! demanded Choji. Nope! said Shikamaru, trying to open the bag of chips he had stolen from Choji. Id be more than happy to share them so why do you have to steal them?! yelled Choji, laughing and grabbing onto the other side of the bag. The two continued to play tug of war with the bag until it finally ripped straight down the middle, causing it to rain potato chips all over Shikamarus living room.

Boys!!! What are you doing?!?!? Theres chips evryware!!!! said Shikamarus mom. She went back into the kitchen and brought out her dirt devil and started vacuuming. Come on mom, we cant see the TV!! yelled Shikamaru. I just vacuumed and you got chips all over the floor, and no it HAS to be clean again! Can you do it later? NO!!!!!!! she screamed back. Dad! Make her stop!! he screamed. Come on, Yoshino! Theyre watching TV now, do it later. Fine Shikaku, you can clean later!!!!!


After she went back into the kitchen with her husband, Choji and Shikamaru were still laughing about the chips. I wish Ino was here! Choji said suddenly, not realizing what had slipped out. What? asked Shikamaru. Nothing! No seriously, why do you keep talking about Ino...oooo, u like her!!!! No I dont!!!!! he protested. Nooo! You like her!!!! Ok, fine, its not like I have a chance anyway! Can we just forget I said that?!?!?!? Choji sweetheart, its time for you to go! said Yoshino sticking her head into the living room. Mom& why now-NOW! Ok, fine hell leave


Shikamaru walked his friend to the door and said good bye Wait Choji Yea? He said turning around. What you said before&&.Do you really like her? I dont care if you do; I wont annoy you or anything& I dont know, Ill see you tomorrow Shikamaru. K, bye






~*~*~*~


Hey Asuma sensei! screamed Choji, running towards his teammates. They met outside their usual meeting spot. The bbq restaurant ware Choji usually ate to the point he could barely move. Hey Choji! Said Asuma, Shikamaru and Ino. For some reason, her voice saying Hey Choji kept playing in his head over and over again. Whats wrong fatty, why do you keep staring at me like that?!?! asked ino. Choji was just standing there, frozen with a dippy look on his face. Helllllllllloo? Did fat take over your brain? Thats enough Ino said Asuma. Oh! Sorry, I was just&&never mind said Choji


They were all seated and Choji was already at it, eating everything at the table. Oh my God! You know, you actually looked nice when you were skinny, why on earth did you have to get fat again?!?!?!? she said At least I have some meat on me, youre nothing but a bag of bones and laxatives give me the stupid chopsticks! she grunted. She forced herself to eat one plate. Ughh, this is so gross! she said, pushing the plate away.


Asuma and Shikamaru had to go talk to Tsunande, leaving only Choji and Ino behind. Are you done yet?!?!?!? she asked, getting very annoyed. I wanna train!!!!!! Alright, Im all done! he said happily, throwing money on the table. Now lets get some ice cream! Not again!


~*~*~*~*~*~


Choji and ino walked down a busy street of sweet shops and bakeries (you get the point). He was humming happily as he licked the last drop of his vanilla cone and shoved the cone in his mouth in one bite. Ino was disgusted, and then looked into the windows of the shops and the disgusted expression on her face softened. I must admit this all looks pretty good! she said happily. Dont stop on my account, pick anything out and Id be more than happy to buy you something the two continued to walk until they came across a pastry shop. Ino stopped dead in her tracks.


Sesame puffs with red lotus filling! Those are my absolute favorite!!She said, putting her face up against the glass. I love those! You want one? asked Choji, taking out his wallet. No its ok seriously, I dont mind! I insist! Said Choji. Well if you insist&


Ill take a dozen please! said Choji happily. A dozen?!?!? I ONLY NEED ONE!!! Three for you, and nine for me! Oh, ok!



The two found a bench to sit on and Choji opened up the bag and gave her one. She picked it up as if it were the end of the world and shoved it in her mouth. Whoa, Ive never seen you eat like that! said Choji. Theres lots of stuff that youve never seen me do! Said ino, shoving her hand in the bag and popping another one into her mouth. Hey! Lets just skip training today! she said, grabbing another one from the bag.



The two spent an entire day together just walking around the town and talking. Hours passed and they were sitting down again, and the sun was setting. Choji? Yea? he replied. &what do you think love feels like? he nearly chocked when she said that. Well...It must be better than chips&why? I was just wondering! Hey, I gotta get home now. Kay, Ill walk you


They were in front of Inos house and Inos dad was staring at them through the window. Well, I gotta go! she said Oh god! I just realized we didnt train at all today! she added. Its ok, asuma doesnt know! said Choji. Thank you so much for the sesame puffs! she said, closing the door. No prob! Ino!



In Inos house&

Ino had this fluffy feeling inside she never felt before. She let her hair down and started spinning around her kitchen. She swung around a kitchen chair and tripped over it; she got up and still had that stupid look on her face, like she didnt even notice she fell. Meanwhile, he dad was sitting in the kitchen the whole time. Awwwww! Aint that sweet?!?!? My little Inos in love!!

At that moment, Ino was awoken out of her spell. Wait! What? Eww! NO! I dont like Choji!She screamed. Sure, you love him! Oh my god! I swear! she demanded, running up the stairs.
Once she was alone, she had another episode, this time she was gracefully leaping around her room, until eventually falling onto her bed into a deep sleep.


End of chapter one

Lmao, when the guy I loved for 4 years finally asked me out, I was rolling around the floor in my room listening to oldies music. Seriously, love turns you into an idiot.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cherryblossom93 on December 21, 2006, 9:01:23 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93XP
*faves*
Keep goin'!