Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The kiss

What if naruto returned in six years instead of two? Naruto relizes that he loves Hinata, so he asks her out, Only to realize that she's Kiba's Fiance. Will she stay faithfull to Kiba, or be with The one person she's wanted her whole life?

Chapter 2 - The kiss

Chapter 2 - The kiss
Chapter two


Hinata walked into the living room of her apartment and plopped down next to Kiba on the couch. “You won’t believe who I ran into today!” she sang. “Who?” he asked, scooting closer to her. “Naruto Uzumaki.” “What?!?” “Yep! I Ran into him today in town!”

Kiba put his arm around her. “And is that why you were out past dinner time?” “Well, I filled him in on everything, you know, about you and me.” “Well as long as you made that clear, that’s fine with me.” “Kiba, don’t worry about such foolish things!” She laughed. “I’m with you now, seriously, you’re the one now, not him.” “Alright, but I don’t want you hanging around him that often.” “Yes Kiba…”

“Good morning!” She leaned over and kissed Kiba then jumped out of bed to get dressed. He stretched and opened his eyes as he greeted the sun that shone through his bedroom window. “Good morning, Hinata” He rolled over and saw her putting on her training clothes. “You’re already going training? You just woke up!” “I know,” she replied. “Its better when you train in the morning, you start the day off right!” “I guess so…” He replied. “Well, I’m gonna meet Hanabi then I’ll be back later, ok?” “That’s fine,” he said as he rolled back over to go back to sleep. “just be careful”

Hinata walked through the Hyuuga compound until she came across her house. She ran through the house and barged into Hanabi’s room. “Hey!” she screamed. “Sorry Hanabi, but if Anyone asks, I was here training!” “And why, may I ask?” “Just do it!” she said as she ran out. “That girl pisses me off so much!” she muttered.

Hinata ran through the streets of the town, obviously looking for that blonde haired ninja. “Where could he be?” She asked. “What am I, stupid?!?!” It hit her like a ton of bricks; of course he’d be at IchiRaku Ramen. She turned the corner of the street she was on and it was right across the street. His hair stood out and she already knew it was him. She opened the flaps in front of the stand and sat next to him. “Hey there!” she said. “Hinata!” he happily screamed with a mouth full of ramen. “Hey naruto, How are you?” “I’m good, thanks, But I’ve made an observation! You’re not shy around me anymore!” “I know naruto,” she laughed. “That’s Kiba’s doing, I’m not really shy around guys anymore.” “And how is that Kiba’s doing?” “Well, he always nice to me and all, always telling me I’m beautiful…” “Well, don’t give him that much credit, you really are beautiful.” She blushed. “well, thankyou naruto.” “ha, does that mean you’ll go out with me now?” “no, I’m afraid not,” She laughed. “just friends. “ok, fine, take a joke.”

The two of them spent the whole day together. Four o’clock came along and the two of them found themselves back at IchiRaku for an early dinner. They both ordered miso and began to happily eat their food. “Well Hinata, can you at least tell me how it happened, you know, between you and Kiba?” “Oh! Well, after about a year he asked me to go To this fancy restaurant with him for this family party and he needed a girl to go with him, and since I was the only girl he was close with, I agreed. Then when we got there, there was no family party, it was just him and I. then after that, he asked me out more often….and we just took off from there.” “Oh…” naruto put his chopsticks down. “Well, does he kiss you like this?” she was kind of confused so she didn’t have time to move out of the way. She found herself in his arms with his lips passionately touching hers. After a few seconds, she pulled away forcefully. “Naruto! You idiot! Someone could have seen us just now!” “Oh crap, well, I think your cousin just saw us...” “WHAT?!?!” she turned around and saw that Neji noticed her looking at him and he darted off. She nearly jumped out her seat and ran after him.

She caught up to him and grabbed his arm. “Neji! What did you see?!?” She demanded. “Nothing except for the fact that you KISSED Him!” She flung him into a wall hard and he jolted forward after he hit it. She took him and slammed him into the wall again and kept her hands on both his shoulders so that she was facing him in the eyes. “Neji, it was nothing!” “You foolish Girl, He can promise you absolutely nothing! Nothing but an empty wallet, a three room apartment, bad fighting skills and microwavable ramen!” “Shut Up! I’m still marrying Kiba! IT WAS NOTHING!” “Yea right, I’m telling him! He needs to know the truth before he marries an unfaithful fool!” He said as he tried to get away. “No!” she said as she slammed him into a wall again. “YOU WONT TELL HIM ANYTHING! I’m Tired of your shoot Neji! You always think you’re right! Well you’re not this time! He kissed me and I couldn’t help myself! IT WON’T HAPPEN AGAIN! Is that clear!” “Fine,” he yelled as he pushed her arms away. “But I better not see this happen again.” He ran off leaving her behind. He took off toward her apartment. She wanted to forget everything that had happened that day……

………well, not everything…

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cherryblossom93 on November 13, 2007, 7:02:16 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93Sneaky, sneaky, Naru-chan...