Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - kagome kidnapped

kagome is changing into what inuyasha is!!! find out what happens.

Chapter 8 - kagome kidnapped

Chapter 8 - kagome kidnapped


Kagome kidnapped







And how is u going to pay her a visit. Kagra said. I going to have to get her alone then take her.

Meanwhile back in the forest. Inuyasha and the group were walking down the road and talking. Inuyasha r u ok. Kagome said. Am I ok im great u r a have demon like me and u defeated like 20 demons im just great. We still don't know how she is a half demon, Sango said. Just then Inuyasha smelled the air and his ears pricked up. Kagome tried the same thing she could smell it but didn't know what it was. Inuayasha said Ill be right back. And he ran off. Little did he know that Naruku had sent a Kikyo puppet to lure him away from kagome. Then sango miroku and shippo sat down kagome was practicing her demon powers. Then miroku said I sense a demonic aura. I smell demons kagome said. She was right. Kouacku and 100 demons came to them. Kagome yelled IRON REAVER SOUL STEALER. She cut about 10 demons then Kouacku jumped off the demons back and right in front of kagome. She tried to attack him but she couldn't hit him. Then he took his chain and wrapped it around her feet and knocked her down. She hit her head on a rock when she went down and she knocked unconscious. Then kouacku whistle for a demon and put kagome and the back hopped on and took off. San go and miroku could not help her they were fighting and surrounded by demons. They r talking kagome . KAGOME She can't hear us. Then she was gone. Noooo!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment