Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - the beginning

well it's a fantasy storie, i hope you like it, the first pages was made by my best friend sannetangel so if you like it you should lso give her credit XP

Chapter 2 - the beginning

Chapter 2 - the beginning


The beginning:



The same feeling that I haven't had for a long time, I still feel sorrow about it.

I'm afraid, I feel the same fair as the child that took my place in the second life.

If he'll complete the task, fight untill the bitter end.

that he would sacrifice himself, for my constantly older getting body.

It all started in a war no one predicted.

there were 1000's of reasons to stop this war inmidiately.

but no one dared.

some said it was predicited.

but what?

the death of thousands villagers?

'everyone shall soon see the neverending hunting fields'

some jelled, before this terrible war started.

I was only 10 years by that time, a young but strong chakat.

I had my mom and my older brother to protect me, but that wouldn't be enough.

If I had to die I could have killed myself at the very beginning but then there wouldn't be a story.

I didn't knew what was comming at me!

It was easy to see my mom was affraid even though she tried to hide it, here eyes said enough.

I was pretty sure of myself but i wouldn't dare to think about a second life..

Die young... then grow older and older and then live on as a child.

A little child, into the crewl world all alone.

to complete a task and then die again, that would be your second life or would it be your first? i Don't know

what i do know:

it's A nightmare..




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment