Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The thruth

What happen Sasuke have a dead girlfriend went his came back with people holding the cofin but the other don't know

Chapter 1 - The thruth

Chapter 1 - The thruth
The lost angel and the new angel chapt 1 The truth Sasuke came back went the day he came back with 5 men carry a cofin it not Itachi and bury. The others don''t know why they''re a cofin and why Sasuke going to that grave Everybody spying on Sasuke front of the grave always bringing flowerSakura:Why we hiding from himKakashi:Make sure he thnk we not spying on him.Tenten:Went his came back his crying Sakura:Yeah I wonder Neji:Maybe his long lost uncle or dead family member.KurenaiMaybe At the grave siteSasuke:*Thinking*Why god she have to died flashback start during a storm Sasuke:Hitomi where are you I can''t find you Hitomi:I am over here Sasuke:Where Hitomi:I am over hereSasuke:*Start to run to Hitomi and hold Hitomi hand*Are you okay Hitomi:Yeah*Suddenly she been slice by the arm blood went all over Sasuke*Sasuke:HITOMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Flashback end Sasuke:*Fall on his knee* Stop stop stop*He got a paper and start to read not out loud * Dear Hitomi My sweet angel you have golden heart and my first love with your brown hair and black eye with your cute face.every time I hear your voice like a calm wind. I alway love you Love Sasuke Sasuke walk away Tenten:Everyone let see the grave hey that paper Sasuke holding he reading that .*Everyone went to the grave*Ino:Let see*Read the grave stone*Hitomi secerty died May 27,2006 Sakura:What that under her name Ino:Okay*Read the grave stone*You alway be in my heart from Sasuke Kurenai:Oh the paper mean Hitomi is Sasuke girlfriend Kiba:That why Everyone start have the vison Sakura:what happen Naruto:Hey that girl that must be Hitomi Kakashi:Yeah that why Sasuke holding her hand*Shock*She been hurt Asuma:Oh that how Hitomi A men:Now you next Sasuke:*Start to cry*You bastard *Pull out a sword start to run*Vison end Neji:Hitomi been murder and Sasuke kill the murdererSakura:Oh man that why he never speak to us he feeling already broken.Kakashi:It start to rain Sakura:Okay*She pick up a paper and left the grave*

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment