Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Timid Girl in the Living Room

title needs work...anyway! A mute girl comes to stay with Takeru. now she wont leave his side! then, a certin 10 year old falls in love with this new girl Cody x OC, OC x TK

Chapter 1 - The Timid Girl in the Living Room

Chapter 1 - The Timid Girl in the Living Room


AnimeGuys4Me: Huzzah! At last, a Digimon fic! Whoo! I just love Digimon now! I think TK and Cody are so cute! Also, I just got the complete set of Fruits Basket, and when I saw the Kisa episode, I LOVED it! (I also love Hiro and Kyo and Hana's little bro! ^-^) Well, I was drawing people and I drew a girl who I thought looked the same age as Cody, so I made her into an OC! I got the story idea from fruits basket, so enjoy!



Summary: a little orphan girl comes to stay with Takeru, but she's become a mute. Now she won't leave TK's side! Can the Dig Destined help her overcome this? What happens when a certain 10 year old Dig Destin starts to fall in love with the strange new girl? CodyxOC OCxTakeru



Warnings: none, yet

Rating: T (I have no idea why)



Disclaimer: if I owned it, I would be sitting in a pool of chocolate pudding while my dog Puddles was being groomed by a famous dog groomer. But sadly, all I have is a pudding cup and I do not own a dog named Puddles.





To See You Smile





Chapter 1

The Timid Girl in the Living Room



TK yawned and got up from his bed. Groaning, he looked at his clock.

“7:00…on a Saturday…” he mumbled. Slowly, he got up and dragged himself over to his closet to get some clothes on ( only in his boxers people ^-^ ) and of course to find his hat. Finally, he got downstairs. As he passed though the living room to the kitchen he called:

“Hey mom, what's for break-“she paused and looked to his side. A small girl, about Cody's age, was sitting on the couch. Her light brown hair was pulled into two pig-tails and her blue-green eyes stared blankly at the floor. “Mom…there's a girl in the living room…!”

“Yes, I know honey.” Nancy said cheerfully, walking in. “Her name is Lily Hiduko. She'll be staying with us for a while.” She smiled at the girl, “Now, what would you like to eat, Lily?” Lily looked up and opened her mouth but didn't say anything.

“What's wrong?” TK wondered. Nancy smiled.

“Please excuse me Lily.” She grabbed TK's hand and pulled him into the kitchen. “TK,” she began “Lily's parents passed away recently, and she has become a mute. I offered to take her in until she can get a real family. So, please be nice to her, TK.” TK nodded.

“Right mom.” TK went back into the living room. “Hey, I guess I never introduced myself, I'm TK.” He extended his hand. Lily blushed, but took the hand lightly. TK smiled at her. “Ya know, I think we'll make real good friends!”





################





“He's late.” Davis said. About 2 minuets passed. “He's late.” Two minuets… “He's late.”

“We know!” Kari snapped. “But he must have a reason why!”

“He better…”

“Hey, what's up?” Tk asked the fellow Digi Destin.

“You're late!” Davis snapped at him.
”Oh, right sorry, but I hope you don't mind, I brought a friend.” He stepped out of the way to show a small girl.

“Who's she?” Davis asked.

“Her name is Lily Hiduko. She's staying with my mom and I for a while. Lily, this is Ken, Davis, Kari, Yolei, and Cody.”

“She's no cute!” Kari said, rushing over.

“How old are you Lily?” Yolei asked her.

“…”

“Um…”

“Lily doesn't talk.” TK said quickly. He smiled at her “But I would love to hear your voice sometime!” Lily blushed and looked down. “And, she's 10, right?” He added. Lily nodded.

“Well! Let our meeting begin!” Davis cried.

“Why did you even call a meeting?” Ken wondered.

“…”

“Davis…!” The Digi Destined hissed.

“There was nothing on TV…”

“DAVIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”







AnimeGuys4Me: no romance yet…next chapter maybe!






Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment