Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Intro

there are five elements, earth, air, fire, water, and life. Every things under control, everyone knows where everyone else is, until...
Join Lillian and her friends in discovering who's missing, and why....

Chapter 1 - Intro

Chapter 1 - Intro
Long ago 5 goddesses stumbled upon a large land mass we know today as "Earth". Layla, the goddess of air created the atmosphere, to allow us to breath. Naginie, the goddess of land created the everything we walk upon to this very day, in all its from and splendor. Emphoria, the goddess of water, created the oceans and river, sparkling in the sun light. Sorciyia the goddess of fire created the flames, which tear up so much with such a tiny flame, and Sonja, the goddess of life, created us, every one of us, this, is her story.......
 
 
About 110,000 years when every human being on earth had truly forgot forgotten about the goddesses presence is when this story begins. you see because they made it, they were forced to stay on earth and watch their planet evolve, watch humanity kill itself, till not one human was left. How may you ask? Inside us, 5 humans were chosen to bear these goddesses. The goddesses lived inside their heads, but they never dare to disturb the human, no does the human know they live there. With the exception of the fact that they may not leave the human until the human dies, also comes a advantage, the goddesses know where everyone is. They contact regularly. Fire knows where water is, earth knows where air is, you get the point eh? Everything was going splendid until.............

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment