Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Lillian

there are five elements, earth, air, fire, water, and life. Every things under control, everyone knows where everyone else is, until...
Join Lillian and her friends in discovering who's missing, and why....

Chapter 2 - Lillian

Chapter 2 - Lillian
         "Lillian, come and help us with the boxes, most of them are yours anyways."
My newest human is Lillian, i was lucky enough to get her when she was a new born, all the other goddesses usually get them when they're at least 20 or so. And like i said before, humans don't know we live inside them.
       "Yeah mom, I'll be right there." Lilian's family just moved here from Oregon a week ago, they still haven't finished UN-packing. Its amazing Lilly has gotten used to it so fast. Or maybe I'm just to slow, anyways, one things suretheU.K just isn't for me lol. But it's not like i just walk out of her if i don't like it lol. It's forbidden, unless she dies of course.
 
      
    About 30 minutes passed and Lillian's still chatting with her Friends which she met on-line. She spun around when she realized her mother had walked in and started giving her a look. Sometimes Lillian's mother looks at her as though she can she me, although i know she cant.
      "Thanks Lillian." she said not dropping her gaze. "You were a Huge help. So much of a help, that i might be forced to change how much computer time you get."
      "Is that right?" Lillian asked. "Well, it doesn't matter anyways, me and some friends i met on-line are going shopping. See ya later, 'Kay,spaz?"
      "Not in that you aren't." Lilian's mom replyed.
      "Um, yes i am, i'll be back in a few, kay?" Lillian remarked. She was wearing a tube top and a mini skirt, a very mini skirt.
      "Lillian, you get back ----." Lillians mom started, but before she could finish Lillian was already out the door.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Brodstar5 on April 9, 2007, 2:21:51 PM

Brodstar5 on
Brodstar5this was kool. continue it.

anzuala on April 11, 2007, 12:27:44 PM

anzuala on
anzualaThx :P and i shall