Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Third Member of the Party

This story is a fanfiction that stars Alex Rider and a few other people. Hope you like it and oh, I put this is Alex Rider because there are less stories here that in Artemis Fowl. Sorry! But Alex Rider is in it.

Chapter 2 - The Third Member of the Party

Chapter 2 - The Third Member of the Party
Chapter 2: The Third Member of the Party

“They’re what!?” Holly Short shouted at the messenger, her face in a smile.
The messenger was rather startled by this, and repeated his message, this time with his voice shaking.
“They’re…s-sending you on h-holiday. For uh, three days.”
Holly smiled even wider then paid the messenger and shut her front door.
She then proceeded to climb onto her couch and jump us and down repeatedly, screaming one word, feeling pure bliss:
“Yes! Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES!!!” Holly yelled, felling as if her happiness could never fade.
She desperately needed a holiday; she had been doing paperwork for five days straight, and finally she was getting a break. Perhaps her hand would stop throbbing by the time she got back. The blisters may even heal up!
Her communicator ringing dragged her from her thoughts. She hopped off the sofa and grabbed it, realising it was Artemis calling.
“What is it Artemis because I have to get packing. I’m going on holiday!” Holly said cheerily.
“Well hello to you too, Captain Short.” Artemis said, raising one eyebrow.
Holly sighed.
“Fine, hello Artemis. Now what is it?” Holly asked sounding rather irritated.
Artemis then began to explain why he had called:
“Well Captain, I’m calling in a favour.” He said smugly.
“Now what could I possibly owe you, Artemis?” Holly sneered into the screen.
“Does… Tuesday 2nd of last month ring any bells?” Artemis replied.
Holly gasped and covered her mouth appalled.
“You promised you would never mention that again! You promised. I don’t believe I trusted you!” Holly yelled down the phone, the happiness she had felt just seconds ago now a distant memory.
For a second Artemis looked rather abashed, but then his face slipped back into it’s usual mocking look.
“First of all,” Artemis began, “I never promised, and secondly, I have a proposition for you.”
Holly knew she may regret what she was about to say, but said it anyway:
“What do you mean ‘proposition’?” She asked cautiously.
Artemis smiled his vampire smile and said:
“I need you to help me get something, something very valuable-“
“Artemis I am NOT going to steal for you-“
“I never said you would have to! Could I please go on?”
Holly nodded, slightly reluctant.
“Thank you. Now, the object I seek does not belong to anyone, and before you ask it is not in a museum or anything similar to that. It is in a shrine, called the Temple of Time. If you come, then I will completely forget about that incident that happened before. In fact, if I trusted the L.E.P. I would subject myself to a mind wipe. Now, what do you say?”
Holly sat chewing her lip, thinking it over. Artemis waited patiently.
After a few minutes, Holly gave her answer:
“Where do I meet you?”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment