Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

a small comedy!
daisuke is having a really bad day.

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled
Dn angel

clumsy red!


Disclaimer: I do not own Dn angel for the record it all belongs to Yukiru Sugisaki.

This story is just a quick humorous one-shot so enjoy and death will come on swift wings to those who criticise it, just kidding but be nice it's my first story.
warning:
*****************************************************

sunlight made its way trought the poorly closed curtains across to the boys bed. daisuke groaned as the sunlight hit his face retreating under the covers seemed like the only thing to do this early in the morning. he tried desperatly to drift back to sleep but was disturbed by the someone he most certainly disliked.
"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD" shouted dark "mmn" was all could be heard from the sleepy younger teen. after being ignored dark started getting annoyed, he did not like being ignored so instead started shouting at the top of his voice "daisuke get up now". "dark, damn it all" daisuke shouted with a hint of what sounded like irritation to dark. the young teen climed wearily out of bed and started towards the bathroom to get washed while dark smiled inside the boys mind triumfiantly.

he slumped down the stairs slowly towards the kitchen. "daisuke your walking into a ..." "bang". darks warning came to late as daisuke walked into a wall. "oww" daisuke groaned sitting down on the hard wood chair. "well that served you right for not watching were your going" smirked dark. "shut up dark" he whined slightly rubbing his head. "well someones cranky this morning" laughed dark. "let me ask you this, do you enjoy being annoying this early in the morning" groaned the smaller teen. "yes of a matter of fact i do, especially if its you" taunted dark then laughing as to prove his point. daisuke grumbled something that may have been either a "shut up" or a "hmph" or possibily both. dark just smirked not really hearing him but not caring either way, now rather annoyed the young teen starts nibbling on a piece of warm buttered toast stopping only to glare at the clock. "aahh i'm late" he yelled running around to get ready. "daisuke, hurry or you'll be late dear" warned his mother emiko. "ok, by mom" daisuke shouted while running out the door to go to school.

the bell rang just as daisuke entered the classroom and sat down quite out of breath. he had ran all the way there shouting at dark who had spent the entire time teasing him about being late. daisuke listened to the teacher ramble on about history and older times. he could barly keep his head up so devided to rest it gently on the palm of his hand. after all the shouting and running dark was just as tired as daisuke so was taking a well needed nap. as for daisuke he wanted nothing more than to follow darks actions and drift of to sleep. not long after hearing the teacher write on the screechy black board the young teen gave up to the sleep and drifted of into a slumber.
"brinnggg"
"aahhh" daisuke was awakened to the loud ringing of the bell. "thump" being as startled as he was daisuke had fallen to the floor on his butt with a thud. thank god everyone had already cleared out or he would have been really imbarrased, although he was already imbarrassed from dark hounding with laughing in his head. it had been a long day and daisuke was in no mood. first he had walked into a person holding a tray of drinks and they had spilled all over him. then he had got tangled in the ropes in gym glass. walking in the front door it was usallythe sound of emiko singing in the kitchenas she cooked bombarded the rooms in the house. but not today. it was quiet which meant his mother was still out shopping. once his room he lied down on the bed sighing as the days activites passed trough his mind.

"quit brooding" dark moaned
"shut up dark your weren't the one who had a day filled with bad luck" protested daisuke.
"your blaming it on bad luck, heh i call it clumsyness" chuckled dark

the smaller teen got up and walked over to his desk to start his mountain of homework but just as he sat down ...
"rriipp" the seam on the seat of his trousers tore leaving his pants onshow and a very red faced daisuke.

owari




[/b]
[/i][/u]

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallingRaindrops on September 16, 2006, 9:34:32 AM

FallingRaindrops on
FallingRaindropsI'm just like Daisuke i hate mornings lol

animefan4ever on June 19, 2006, 3:57:31 AM

animefan4ever on
animefan4ever*first comment dance* haha! that is funny! *favs*