Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Racing Battles

Another Omnitrix? This story explains it all...

Chapter 7 - Racing Battles

Chapter 7 - Racing Battles
The clones did a pretty good job fitting in after that. Selena became friends with Ren. One day, when Ren was Ripjaws, doing some fishing,Selena sat with Ben on the shore of Lake Michigan. She went Speed Demon and faced Ben. "Wanna race?" She asked. "You know it!" Ben exclaimed, turning into XLR8. They ran through the forest, Selena in the lead. "You ready to eat my dust?" Selena called over her shoulder. "Nope!" Ben exclaimed, and pulled ahead. Selena picked up speed, but Ben had come to an abrupt halt. She ran back to join him. A huge robot with lasers aimed right at them emerged through the trees. Ben ran out of time and it grabbed him with it's metal claws, lifting him high into the air. Selena climbed up the robot's shoulder to try and help Ben. She kicked it in the face and it fell over, releasing Ben. He landed on the ground with a thud, and jumped onto Selena's back. They sped back to camp where everone was looking for them. "I just don't get it." Ben said, "Why did the Omnitrix power down so fast?" "You know what Ben? I think this is something to sleep on." Selena reasurred him, and she walked over to the beds, layed down, and fell asleep. Ben had a hard time getting to bed that night. He was wondering. Why had the Omnitrix run out of power so fast? And why hadn't Selena's? Why was she acting like this was normal? These questions swarmed in Ben's mind as he drifted off to sleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment