Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Naraku Lives

When they slayed Naraku they all thought their troubles were gone but one day in the forest they felt the strongest demonic aura that could ony come from one person.

Chapter 1 - Naraku Lives

Chapter 1 - Naraku Lives
When the gang was walking in the woods they all felt a very demonic presence. All of a sudden Miroku looks down, he tells everyone to get back and the wind tunnel sucked everything up. Everyone knew that when Naraku was killed Miroku’s wind tunnel went away. But all of a sudden as soon as they felt that presence it returned. When they went to lady Kaede she gave him some sacred beads and cloth like he used to have to hold the wind tunnel back.
When they left the village they all felt the presence again. They turned around and they saw a human wrapped in bandages. Lady Kaede saw the man from the village but all of a sudden she lost her voice and could not talk. When they were sitting at the fire with the man he said a powerful demon had just attacked him about 10 minutes ago. Miroku looked at Inuyasha and they both knew this was Narakus true form the human Onigumo. They both leaped at him but he put up a force field and then he unwrapped his bandages and there stood Naraku in the flesh.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on November 10, 2007, 11:16:30 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013omg lol lol lol