Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Naraku and his new body

When they slayed Naraku they all thought their troubles were gone but one day in the forest they felt the strongest demonic aura that could ony come from one person.

Chapter 2 - Naraku and his new body

Chapter 2 - Naraku and his new body
When Naraku came to life once again they were all very worried they all knew they could not leave each others side. I will get the jewel and noone can stop me beacause once again i have a reincarnation. and i will tell you what and who it is. It is that filthy little pest shippo. When he was sleeping i put my soul in his body and soon he will be very very powerful.Damn you you bastard siad Inuyasha i hope you burn in hell I will not want to kill Shippo but I will do it. No Inuyasha we can get his soul out without killing Shippo. It was Lady Kaede.
Naraku you are horrible what happened to the once loving and caring Onigumo? He was swallowed by demons years ago you dog I would have killed you but i was to busy killing your whore of a sister. You never fracking talk about her like that you bastard! Inuyasha pulled out the tesusaiga and sent the most powerful wind scar right at Naraku. It broke his forcefield. Thoughts of Kikyio filled his head and he fought Naraku.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on November 10, 2007, 11:19:33 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013nooooooooooooooooooooo shipooooooooooo [tear tear] :(