Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Fight of Love

When they slayed Naraku they all thought their troubles were gone but one day in the forest they felt the strongest demonic aura that could ony come from one person.

Chapter 3 - The Fight of Love

Chapter 3 - The Fight of Love
When Naraku insulted Kikyo that was the last thing he would ever do. Inuyashas windscar broke through his shield and Kagome knew it was because his love for Kikyo had fueled it. Kagome started crying. Miroku comforted her. Damn you Naraku said Inuyasha. Why does he want the jewel shard anyway? He is already so strong asked Sango. Because he is only a half demon like Inuyasha. Well, he was only a half demon. Onigumo was so evil that he had to be exorcised. He did not want it done so he called his deomns to come eat him so he could be pure evil but now that Naraku is Onigumos form it should not be a problem for Inuyasha. They fought exchanging one sword strike after another.
When the dust settled all that was left was the crippled body of Naraku. Inuyasha knew for him to be dead for good he would have to kill Shippo, or at least do what lady kaede had suggested so he wouldn't have to.
When they found Shippo he was still asleep at the tent. We need to work fast he is only knocked out and gaining power as we speak. Because we have defeated Naraku that soul is becoming pure evil said Lady Kaede. Ok, here we go. They all watched as lady Kaede performed a ritual call the soul calling ritual. She had both souls in her hand and one was black and one was clear as could be they knew it meant the black one was Naraku's. They laid it down and Inuyasha peirced it with his blade and that was the last they had ever seen of Naraku.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on November 10, 2007, 11:23:15 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013that was esay ;)