Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Miroku and Kagome

After slaying Naraku and removing his soul from Shippo the gang went in search of new land. Knowing now that Inuyasha only loved Kikyio she got a sudden interest in Miroku the monk.

Chapter 1 - Miroku and Kagome

Chapter 1 - Miroku and Kagome
When they all went to a mineral spring Kagome and Miroku went to see a friend of theirs they had met along their journey that lived nearby. Before they got their Kagome asked Miroku if they could ever have anything. He said he could not do that tp Inuyasha and then she explained how she knew he did not love her and he said well then we might have something in the future.
When coming back from their friends they stopped off to get something to eat. A te;egram had come for them it said they had encountered a demon and to stay there for the night. When they got a room at the boarding house they only had enough for one. They kissed and Kagome said she would never tell Sango as did Miroku about Inuyasha. But all of a sudden as soon as they started kissing again Inuyasha walked in. He said that they came to see them. He was very sad he talked to noone for 3 days he got food and went away. Inuyasha had a broken heart.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on August 23, 2007, 1:04:51 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013how sad