Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - All Alone

After slaying Naraku and removing his soul from Shippo the gang went in search of new land. Knowing now that Inuyasha only loved Kikyio she got a sudden interest in Miroku the monk.

Chapter 2 - All Alone

Chapter 2 - All Alone
Inuyasha had loved kagome. But now, he would have to do all he could to get back at her. He left for about a month and they didnt see him for all that ttime. They were very worried about him because Miroku got a strange feeling something was wrong. When they got to the city of the flamed ogres. When they went in the saw a shrine. Noone was in the village. They went in and what they saw made Kagome break down and cry. There was Inuyasha on the floor with great wounds and dead women all around him. He had stumbled here after a clash with a demon to get healed. He was mugged and fought for hours. When it was over his wounds had gotten worse but he killed everyone.
Kagome went to Inuyasha and cried he woke up. K-Kagome, is that you? Oh Inuyasha! Why did you leave us? Why do you care? Its Miroku you love. That backstabbing bastard! No Inuyasha we do not love each other. We thought you did. It was just a way of me getting back at you for loving Kikyio. I do not love Kikyio. Yes you do. When you broke Naraku's sheld it was because he had insulted her. No I was thinking of you and how you were like her. Oh Inuyasha!
Inuyasha and Kagome were together once again but Miroku still had feelings for her. He would stop at nothing to get Kagome. Even if he had to kill Inuyasha.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on October 8, 2007, 1:58:43 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013write more write more write more write_more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

benuyasha513 on November 20, 2007, 12:51:47 PM

benuyasha513 on
benuyasha513ok ill write more but it might tak me a while im busy

kogalover2013 on August 23, 2007, 1:06:34 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013how exciting