Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Thursday

Only the people in Miss. Morrison's Grade 6 class will get what I mean with this (nudges TheBlackRed and Snowboardeater). I wrote it during-you guessed it- Homework Club!!

I can't really add anything else to this story anymore.

Chapter 4 - Thursday

Chapter 4 - Thursday
Today, there's 6 people at our table. Me, Brad, Megan, Shea, Gunnar, and Kevin. The room is crowded. "Awwww..." says Brad. "Now we cant run around like idiots." "Come on. You guys know how to whisper." says Mr. Chan. "we DO?!" says Megan. I guess we are 'whispering' kinda loud. Brad and Shea are fighting about iPod nanos and everyone can hear Gunnars music, even through he's wearing headphones. Wow. LOUD MUCH."SHEA'S HITTING ME." Gunnar says loudly. Shsea stops hitting Gunnar and goes back to work. And then there's Kevin. He hasn't said a single thing since we got here. He's working on a poem...About his dog...I think...Yeah. Oh well. I'm bored. " I remember when I smashed a guy's car window with a hammer when I was trying to throw it at a guy on the other side." Megan whispers. "I didn't get caught." Holy Crap. wow much. "Shea, you are colouring very loudly" says Brad. Shea colours louder. "THE MEANING OF LIFE is to DIE?!" Brad practically yells after Megan whispers to him. Then the bell rang.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Snowboardeater on March 8, 2007, 7:51:06 AM

Snowboardeater on
SnowboardeaterA little spelling mistakes but it is great! I remember that conversation that Mr.Chan said that we have to die. I got scared. And Gunnar is obsessed with hedly! That is all that he was playing! GO ME!!!!! and ...bye!

TheBlackRed on April 5, 2007, 2:03:54 PM

TheBlackRed on
TheBlackRedya that was probably the only fun homework club

biofreak5 on April 6, 2007, 7:17:29 AM

biofreak5 on
biofreak5yup.