Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The dawn of Yang

Young frella must protect a young trainer, but also serve the master that is out to kill that trainer.

Chapter 1 - The dawn of Yang

Chapter 1 - The dawn of Yang


Ookanabi and the Yang Ren Sword Shards

By Alex N. Gilbert

Chapter 1: The dawn of the Yang



“So that is why the demons betrayed the Yang Ren Alliance. Thank you for the information.” Ookanabi said.

“Your very much welcome Mr. Ook. Would like some te-.” Just then Ookanabi slit the man's throat.

“Not much left but a body and a puddle of blood. Oh and I will have tea thanks.” Ookanabi sipped his tea with sinister smile resting on his face.



Frella gasped for air. The lake was great in the morning, but it was cold and Frella was not a good swimmer.

“Frella! Frella! Come help me with bread and butter in the kitchen! But put on clothes first!”

“Ah dinner. Another fine thing in life. All food actually. But making it was the hard part.”, Frella thought.

When at the back porch, she noticed Shanyu was looking really guilty. There was also an arrow stuck in butter barrel. Frella pulled it out.

“Target practice?” But then Frella noticed what she did. She put another bunghole in the barrel! Butter spewing everywhere.

Kanjy walked in the back porch. Frella was sitting in a puddle of butter and Shanyu was pointing at Frella. And then Clapus, their dog was licking the hole in the barrel.

For a dog that can transform into a mini version of Cerberus with one head, Clapus was a dumb dog. He has all the brawn, but no brain. Shanyu was a Ren Lucas, or a person who will soon find shards of the Yang Ren. My duty, even as a dainty little girl, was to protect this soon-to-be-muscular-guy-playing-hide-and-go-seek-for-Ren-Shards.

The sword hasn't been broken yet, but people see it and we need a backup for this country. Plus, there was Ookanabi out there, waiting to kill anything in his path.

Frella's only connection with Ookanabi is Clapus. Those two were cousins by humans, but mortal enemies as transformed. Frella did not know what Ookanabi is, but Clapus was the descendent from Cerberus, who was his great-grandfather.



Ookanabi walked out of the small shed in the dense forest. He made himself transform into the Icuth-Pheonix. The Icuth looked like any ordinary robin. But in his beak flame resided. He was 1 of 2 in existence.

The demon-bird took flight. The temperature was just right for flying these days. The sun gave Ookanabi much inspiration.

He hoped Frella had the Portalis with her or she will suffer. He landed on the fence next to the barrel on the small houses' porch.

Ookanabi eyed Frella suspiciously.



Frella noticed a robin on her fence looking at her.

“Oh!” Frella pulled a small necklace out of her pocket. Frella went inside to escape Ookanabi's cold stare. Then she ate dinner and went to bed at another hard-days-word training.






Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment