Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - meeting the rest of the crew.

this is a story of my made up digimon called Scorpionmon who gets sucked into a space vortex and somehow ends up in our world. this is a action and romance fan fiction.

Chapter 5 - meeting the rest of the crew.

Chapter 5 - meeting the rest of the crew.
 As Scorpionmon and Amoremon got settled into their cabin, Scorpionmon puuled out a kunai that he got from his friend. Amoremon looked at Scorpionmon and wondered why he looked so sad. She walked up behind Scorpionhand on his shoulder.
 
Scorpionmon- I know it is you do you want to know about me?
 
Amoremon- I want to know why you are so sad. I am wanting to know more about you.
 
Scorpionmon- I guess it wouldnt hurt. I got this kunai from my friend before i was teleported here. The other thing you should know about me is that i will protect you even if it means that i might die. You should also know that i am in love with you.
 
Amoremon- *smiles* I am in love with you as well. I think we should go out to the deck and meet the rest of the crew.
 
Scorpionmon and Amoremon exited the cabin and started to talk to luffy when the man that uses his feet for fighting walked up to Scorpionmon.
 
???- I just wanted to welcome you, I am the ships cook and be cooking anything that you two can find.
 
Luffy- Oh, hey Sanji. meet Scorpionmon and Amoremon. They are now part of our crew.
 
Sanji gave Scorpionmon and Amoremon a warm welcome and started to introduce the rest of the crew.
 
Sanji- This is Nami she is the navigator. Here is Zolo the swordsman. Tony Tony Chopper is the ships doctor and Ussop is the marksman.
 
Scorpionmon and Amoremon- Thank you for having us on board for your crew.
 
Sanji, Nami, Luffy, Zolo, Ussop and Tony Tony Chopper- YOUR WELCOME!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on May 23, 2007, 5:57:27 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogcool! Nice crew! whenever I say Nami it reminds me of Naminé ^^

Sutaru on May 22, 2007, 8:05:15 AM

Sutaru on
Sutarucoooooool!

Lilliandra on May 22, 2007, 2:42:24 AM

Lilliandra on
LilliandraAwww...FallenAngel's right, it's just like Romeo and Juliet :)

Amoremon: Yeah....I make a good Juliet *poses*

FallenAngel0792 on May 21, 2007, 11:22:22 AM

FallenAngel0792 on
FallenAngel0792Nice... ahh like Romeo and Juliet, so quickly do they fall in love... however, I believe love takes time and that it is simply lust in the begining... and then you can love some one with all your heart, but it means nothing compared to being IN love with that person... ahh I've been there, done that... its no fun in the end >.<...