Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The proposal.

this is a story of my made up digimon called Scorpionmon who gets sucked into a space vortex and somehow ends up in our world. this is a action and romance fan fiction.

Chapter 8 - The proposal.

Chapter 8 - The proposal.
As Scorpionmon and Amoremon watched the sunset, Scorpionmon pulled a box that was made of lether out from his pocket. Scorpionmon turned towards Amoremon and kneeled down on one knee. He looked at Amoremon and raised the box up to her.
 
Scorpionmon- Amoremon, I have a very serious question to ask you.
 
Amoremon- What is it?
 
Scorpionmon- *lifts the lid of the box open revealing a ring* Will you marry me?
 
Amoremon- *smiles* Yes i will.
 

Scorpionmon and Amoremon then kissed each other. On the ship, Luffy and the crew watched in happyness.
 
Luffy- What happened Nami?
 
Nami- It looks like Scorpionmon asked Amoremon to marry him.
 
Sanji- *claps* Yeah, i knew that Scorpionmon had it in him.
 
Shanks- Well trace, where do we go now?
 
 
Luffy jumped off the ship and landed with a thud on the beach. He got up and quickly raced over to Scorpionmon and Amoremon and shook their hands. Scorpionmon and Amoremon looked at each other. The sky suddenly turned a pretty pinkish purple light and from out of it came Scorpionmons old friend Johnny the agumon. Johnny landed on the ground and playfully hit Scorpionmon on the shoulder.
 
Scorpionmon- *surprised* JOHNNY, HOW DID YOU GET HERE?
 
Johnny- *grinning* I was sucked into a space vortex just like you were. I see that you finally found the perfect lady in your life. As i was coming down from the sky, i saw you propose to her.
 
Scorpionmon felt the emotion swell up inside of him and he started to cry.
 
Scorpionmon- *crying* I am so happy that my best friend is here and that i am married.
 
Luffy- *laughing* Come on Scorpionmon, dont cry. We are going to prepare the wedding for tommorrow. We will get to work on it right away!
 
 
With that said, Luffy and the crew climbed back onto the ship and started to prepare for the next days festivities. Scorpionmon and Amoremon climbed up as well and headed to their bunks. Meanwhile back on the beach, Red haired Shanks and Trace were talking to Johnny.
 
Shanks- Hey little buddy, want to join our pirate crew?
 
Trace- Yeah it will be a blast, We are going to become comedians and work on a act for the wedding tommorrow. IT WILL BE FUN!
 
Johnny- Sure i will join your crew, I am just thankfull that Scorpionmon finally found the digimon of his dreams.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on May 24, 2007, 1:25:24 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogawesome chapter and very sweet!

FallenAngel0792 on May 23, 2007, 9:35:15 AM

FallenAngel0792 on
FallenAngel0792Hmmm why didn't Johnny join the crew with Scorpionmon? T_T Do I sence danger in the near future?... talk about fast comitment... not even going to stay engaged for a while-straight to the wedding! XD

boykingkilla on May 23, 2007, 9:48:23 AM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillaJohnny joined the crew it is just that red haired shanks and trace asked him. the only real danger in the future is saw tooth arlong joins up with buggy the clown and don krieg.
 
Scorpionmon- WHAT, Buggy and Don Krieg join up with a new enemy. looks like Me Luffy and Sanji will have to make a technique.

boykingkilla on May 23, 2007, 9:51:01 AM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillaoh and Scorpionmon and Amoremon kinda sorta wanted to rush into a wedding.
 
Scorpionmon- Thanks to you we now have a family. ^_^
 
Me- No prob buddy. *puts a kick me sign on Scorpionmons back*
 
Scorpionmon- *rips up the kick me sign* grrrrrrrr.
 
Me- hey look, it is Amoremon!
 
Scorpionmon- *blushes* is she looking at me? Hey, where'd you go?

FallenAngel0792 on May 23, 2007, 10:09:06 AM

FallenAngel0792 on
FallenAngel0792oHHH YEAHHHH XP alrighty I get it now wootie woot woot woot!

Sutaru on May 23, 2007, 9:13:53 AM

Sutaru on
SutaruAwesome!!