Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - the wedding and a few special guests.

this is a story of my made up digimon called Scorpionmon who gets sucked into a space vortex and somehow ends up in our world. this is a action and romance fan fiction.

Chapter 9 - the wedding and a few special guests.

Chapter 9 - the wedding and a few special guests.
The next morning, Scorpionmon and Amoremon were asleep in their hammock when Sanji busted through the door. Sanji was wearing a white tux and yellow shoes.
 
Sanji- Hey sleepyheads wake up. Your wedding is soon so get ready.
 
Scorpionmon and Amoremon lifted their heads up and jumped out of the hammock. They were dressed and outside on the ships deck where there was a makeshift wedding arc and a bunch of chairs with people and digimon sitting in them. As Amoremon looked closely, she could see Zorromon wearing a black tuxedo and Masheedramon wearing a white dress. So Scorpionmon decided to see if anyone he knew other than Johnny and the crew was there. He saw his creator, a skinny man with brown hair. The man got up and walked over to Scorpionmon and took a good long look at him. Scorpionmon was so happy to see his creator that he jumped up into his creators arms and they both started to laugh. Scorpionmon got down. Scorpionmon and Amoremon walked up to the makeshift altar and Nami stepped up behind the altar.
 
Nami- We are gathered here today to celebrate the marraige of Scorpionmon and Amoremon. I remember the day that this crew meet the two, Scorpionmon and Amoremon were under attack by Don Krieg so we decided to help them. If anyone has an objection to this marraige then please come forward.
 
Nobody made any objections so Nami went on and on talking about the two fights that Scorpionmon had saved Amoremon during. After a lot of boring nonsense, Nami finally breathed a sigh of relief.
 
Nami- Do you Scorpionmon take Amoremon to be your wife? Do you promise to cherish her and to protect her until the day that you die?
 
Scorpionmon- *blushing* I do.
 
Nami- Do you Amoremon take Scorpionmon to be your lawfully weded husband? Do you promise to be by his side until the day that you die?
 
Amoremon- *blushing* I do.
 
Nami- Then i now announce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride.
 
Scorpionmon and Amoremon kissed and suddenly everybody cheered. Everyone then gathered inside the galley where Sanji had cooked up a big swordfish. Everyone started eating when Zolo stood up.
 
Zolo- I want to make a toast to the new family in our crew, May they have everlasting days of life and love.
 
Everybody- CHEERS!
 

Suddenly, Johnny, Shanks and Trace entered through the kitchen. They were wearing costumes that look like they were from the camille de arte era. Shanks poked Trace in the eyes and slapped Johnny on the head. Everyone was rolling on the floor with laughter after several minutes. After everyone finished eating, It was 11:00 in the night so everyone started to head home. The only ones that stayed were Zorromon, Masheedramon and Scorpionmons creator.
 
Scorpionmon- Chris, what are you doing here?
 
Chris- I couldnt miss your wedding day now could i?
 

Zorromon walked up to Scorpionmon and patted him on the back, Then Masheedramon walked up to Amoremon and gave her a little hug. A few minutes later, Chris, Zorromon and Masheedramon left leaving Scorpionmon and Amoremon alone. They went to bed so to get ready for a new day.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on May 24, 2007, 1:29:07 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogAwesome chapter! The only problem is that Masheedramon's husband is Lobodramon not Zorromon lol XD

FallenAngel0792 on May 23, 2007, 10:03:21 AM

FallenAngel0792 on
FallenAngel0792Ok so Chris is Scorpionmon's creator right? ^.^ Weddings are nice...

boykingkilla on May 23, 2007, 10:10:20 AM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillayeah, i am going to make Scorpionmon and Amoremons kid a boy who is able to speed up his aging process.

Sutaru on May 23, 2007, 9:17:44 AM

Sutaru on
SutaruAwesome pal! ^^

boykingkilla on May 23, 2007, 9:22:58 AM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillai posted another chapter, I KEEP HAVING BRAIN FARTS!
 
Scorpionmon- Your a brain fart.
 
Me- oh come on now Scorpionmon, that isnt no way to treat me. :(
 
Scorpionmon- Sorry, hey at least i know that the egg is finally hatching. I was anxious for a while wondering when it would hatch.
 
Me- Well, we still dont know if it is a boy or a girl.
 
Scorpionmon- Oh really?