Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - the false alarm?

this is a story of my made up digimon called Scorpionmon who gets sucked into a space vortex and somehow ends up in our world. this is a action and romance fan fiction.

Chapter 11 - the false alarm?

Chapter 11 - the false alarm?
 As the crew gathered around the egg, Chopper looked confused.
 
Chopper- Sorry guys, it was a false alarm. it looks like it wont hatch for another 14 days at the least.
 
The crew grumbled and went back to work. Scorpionmon and Zolo were training and Amoremon and Luffy were out gathering fish. There was a sudden bang and out from the forest came Buggy the clown, Don Krieg and a merman. The merman let out a watery laugh.
 
???- HAHAHA, If it isnt the straw hat pirates. I have been waiting to get my revenge for destroying my park.
 
Luffy quickly had Amoremon row him to shore and he jumped out ready to fight. A few minutes later, Sanji and Scorpionmon joined him on the beach. Luffy looked like he has seen a ghost.
 
Luffy- *shocked* Arlong, why are you here? revenge, money or Nami?
 
Arlong- I am here for all three. Me and these two guys have came here to get OUR revenge.
 
Scorpionmon- Huh, Luffy what are they talking about?
 
Luffy- Dont worry about that. just prepare for battle.
 
The minute Luffy said that, Arlong flung himself at Luffy. Sanji stepped in front of Luffy and kicked Arlong high into the sky.
 
Sanji- Scorpionmon, jump on my back.
 
Scorpionmon jumped ontop of Sanji who in turn jumped ontop of Luffy. The three spread their arms out into a x formation.
 
Scorpionmon Sanji and Luffy- TRIPLE X FORMATION!
 
There was a sudden burst of light and the next thing anyone knew was that Buggy, Don Krieg and Arlong were sent flying off into the sea. Scorpionmon stood there quietly for a few minutes and then fell to the ground. The next morning, He woke up to find himself in the cabin in the hammock with Armoremon besides him. He felt his head only to find a bandage.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallenAngel0792 on May 24, 2007, 11:20:44 AM

FallenAngel0792 on
FallenAngel0792Coolnessssss XP

ginathehedgehog on May 24, 2007, 1:33:17 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogcool fight! I can't wait for more!