Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - a loss and the captrue.

this is a story of my made up digimon called Scorpionmon who gets sucked into a space vortex and somehow ends up in our world. this is a action and romance fan fiction.

Chapter 12 - a loss and the captrue.

Chapter 12 - a loss and the captrue.
As the crew looked at the egg, it's color suddenly turned a sour green color and it then broke. Amoremon started to cry and ran into the cabin.
 
Scorpionmon- Dont worry Amoremon, It wasnt your fault. The egg was under the heatlamp too long so it turned sour and broke.
 
Amoremon- *crying* I know, I didnt want that to happen. I just wanted for us to have a son that is all.
 
There was a sudden crash, As the dust settled, Scorpionmon saw the figure of Arlong Buggy and Don Krieg. The three villains grabbed Amoremon and took off through the forest with Scorpionmon at their heels. Scorpionmon leaped towards Don Krieg and bite him in the foot sending him falling towards the ground. Buggy turned around and started to run faster. Arlong turned around and hit Scorpionmon in the face with his sword. Scorpionmon fell and lost consciousness.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on May 25, 2007, 3:32:39 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehoghow sad T_T Great chapter!

FallenAngel0792 on May 24, 2007, 11:29:43 AM

FallenAngel0792 on
FallenAngel0792awwww! noooo thats sooo sad >.<