Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - the eggs of destiny and 2 new crew mates.

this is a story of my made up digimon called Scorpionmon who gets sucked into a space vortex and somehow ends up in our world. this is a action and romance fan fiction.

Chapter 14 - the eggs of destiny and 2 new crew mates.

Chapter 14 - the eggs of destiny and 2 new crew mates.
Scorpionmon ran into the shack and found Amoremon tied up to a chair. He quickly untied her and threw his arms around Amoremon. They both started to cry.
 
Scorpionmon- *crying* I am sorry if i couldnt protect you, I tried. I am sorry.
 
Amoremon- *looks at Scorpionmons eyes* You did protect me. You saved me and in my book that is protecting.
 
Scorpionmon and Amoremon then kissed and headed off back to the ship. When sanji, nami, zolo and scorpionmon got back with amoremon, a celebration was held. The ship was full with festivities. Amoremon and Scorpionmon walked into their cabin and went to sleep. The next morning, Amoremon felt her stomach. She could tell just by feeling it that she had two eggs inside of her. She called for Scorpionmon who quickly ran into the cabin. Scorpionmon's eyes suddenly became full of joy.
 
Scorpionmon- Wow, two eggs, hopefully they hatch fully.
 
Amoremon- Yeah, it would be great if we had both a boy and a girl.
 
Luffy suddenly started pounding at scorpionmon and amoremons cabin door.
 
Luffy- Hey we have company, hurry up scorpionmon and get out here.
 
 
Scorpionmon kissed Amoremon on the cheeck and ran out to the deck where two people were standing. one was a small cat like digimon with a purple start under her left eye while the other, A young teenage boy wearing a black bandana stood next to the cat like creature. Scorpionmon approached the two and greeted them.
 
Scorpionmon- Hello, i am Scorpionmon what seems to be the problem?
 
The boy with the bandana stepped up and introduced himself.
 
???- My name is Kouji, i was transported onto this ship by the evil Cherubimon. I must get back to the digital world and help my friends.
 
Scorpionmon- Well, we can help you but you will have to join this crew.
 
Kouji- I agree to your terms.
 
Then the cat like digimon stepped from the shadows and introduced herself.
 
???- My name is Pearlmon, I was hoping that you would need a babysitter and if so then i am the right digimon for you.
 
Scorpionmon- Sure we can use a babysitter. My wife has two eggs in her right now so when they come out you will have to watch them for a few months if that is ok.
 
Pearlmon- SURE, I can use this job and try to find myself at the same time.
 
Thus the two new crew members got setteled into their cabins and went to bed.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallenAngel0792 on May 28, 2007, 2:54:17 AM

FallenAngel0792 on
FallenAngel0792Nice

ginathehedgehog on May 26, 2007, 9:21:37 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogawesome! Yayz, it's Pearlmon and 2 new eggs and Kouji!!! Great job!

Sutaru on May 25, 2007, 10:38:20 AM

Sutaru on
Sutaruyay!

Pearlmon: YAY! I'm in the story!!! ^____^