Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - the eggs hatch.

this is a story of my made up digimon called Scorpionmon who gets sucked into a space vortex and somehow ends up in our world. this is a action and romance fan fiction.

Chapter 16 - the eggs hatch.

Chapter 16 - the eggs hatch.
Scorpionmon stared at Luffy for a few minutes and started to laugh.
 
Scorpionmon- *laughing* I can just learn to swim all over again. I mean either that or Chopper could try to create a potion that will get rid of the fruit powers and return my swimming ability.
 
Scorpionmon headed back to the cabin to find Tony Tony Chopper looking intently at the eggs that Amoremon was holding. Chopper stared in amazement at the tiny cracks that were appearing on the eggs. Chopper turned towards Scorpionmon with a look of glee on his face.
 
Chopper- *giggling like a giddy school girl* Hey Scorpionmon, Your and Amoremons eggs should hatch any day this week. If they hatch during the night, keep them in the hammock with you two until Zolo or Ussop comes and knocks on your door. Actually, Wait until Pearlmon comes in and sees them. You can then take them outside for their first look at the sky.
 
Scorpionmon- Ok, we will do that. Hey Chopper can you possibly whip up a potion to help me get rid of the gum gum fruit that i ate?
 

Chopper turned around with the look of a guy who just got chop kicked on the face.
 
Chopper- *jaw hits the floor* How did you get the gum gum powers?
 
Scorpionmon- I ate the gum gum fruit that Luffy told me not to.
 
Chopper sped out of the cabin like a rat in a wheel. Scorpionmon walked over to Amoremon and hugged her gently. Scorpionmon heard a commotion outside and went to find out what was going on. Ussop and Sanji were yelling at each other for some strange reason.
 
Ussop- SANJI, WHAT DID YOU HIT ME FOR?
 
Sanji- I HIT YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE BEING STUPID THATS WHY YOU MORON!
 
 
Sanji and Ussop suddenly flung at each other and there was a giant cloud of dust kinda like what you would see in anime's with chibi's fighting. Nami jumped into the fight and whacked both of the crew mates on the head.
 
Nami- *engraged* WHY DONT YOU TWO GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF?
 
Ussop and Sanji- *ashamed* Were sorry Nami.
 
Nami- *calmed down* Good, now lets get to the next destination.
 
 
After 3 days of traveling, The straw hat pirates hit shore at Maine. Amoremon and Scorpionmon were in bed that morning sound asleep when the eggs started to move around. Scorpionmon looked down and saw the two egg shells shatter and out popped two digimon.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallenAngel0792 on May 28, 2007, 3:00:54 AM

FallenAngel0792 on
FallenAngel0792Awww XP babies XD XD XD

ginathehedgehog on May 26, 2007, 9:26:23 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogawwwww, I wander what their names are? Great job!

boykingkilla on May 26, 2007, 9:28:53 AM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillatheyre names are going to probably be Demiscorpionmon and Demiamoremon.