Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Scorpions masters name revealed.

this is a story of my made up digimon called Scorpionmon who gets sucked into a space vortex and somehow ends up in our world. this is a action and romance fan fiction.

Chapter 18 - Scorpions masters name revealed.

Chapter 18 - Scorpions masters name revealed.
Later that night, there was a big party on the ship celebrating the birth of DemiScorpionmon and DemiAmoremon. Scorpionmon was sitting with Amoremon and the two babies when his master walked up wearing a black jacket and some shades. Behind him, was a girl that looked like a heavy sonic the hedgehog fanatic. Scorpionmons master looked at the crew and raised his hands for silence. Scorpionmons masters name was Chris and his friend that was with him was Melissa.

Chris- I came to congradulate Scorpionmon and Amoremon on the two new additions to the family and crew. I myself thought about being a pirate and going on adventures at one time or another but soon found myself knee deep in a bigger compassion. The new compassion was robotics. In fact, i am going to join your crew if it is ok with the captain.

Luffy stood up with a big smile on his face.

Luffy- *smiling* Sure you can join my crew. Any friend of Scorpionmons is a friend of mine. welcome aboard.

Melissa then stood up and looked at the entire crew as she started to speak.

Melissa- I am sure that you all know by now that i am one of Chris's friends, I am but you might be coming up on my sister the notourious Nico Robin. She killed all the pirates when she was 8 out of self defense so there is that. But i assure you that she isnt cold hearted and that she can sometimes be a little evil. She wouldnt hurt a fly honest to god.

So the party went on for the whole night and then it was time to take Melissa home. Chris rowed her to shore and then drove her back to her house. Scorpionmon and Amoremon were tucking the children into bed when Pearlmon showed up at the door with Kouji along side her.

Pearlmon- Would it be ok if we slept in your room tonight, Our cabins are getting aired out because of some spiders.

Scorpionmon and Amoremon- *smiling and laughing* Sure, You can stay with us for as long as you like.

Pearlmon and Kouji entered the room and the four of them fell asleep with the two baby digimon near them. Meanwhile, Chris was rowing back to the ship when he saw a strange mysterious light appear not to far off from the boat. He rowed over to the light and saw a strange temple like structure underneath the water. As he looked down at it, He thought that he saw a fish like woman swim by. He just shrugged his head and started towards the boat again when there was a sudden rocking near the back of the boat. Chris turned around and saw the shape of a fish woman in the moonlight but couldnt see her face.

Chris- *squinting his eyes* Who are you, and what do you want from me?

???- *a sweet loving voice* Your love.

Chris- *still squinting* Well dont think your getting it because. *a hand covers Chris's mouth*

The boat suddenly became quiet as Chris dissappeared from the boat.


(miscellanious)

I dedicate this fan fiction to those that have come before me and gone before me. Mainly my best bud Joey Castillio who died 3 years ago in a car crash before christmas. It is also dedicated to the people defending our country and in hopes that we will someday find a way to a world that is like digimon. We are the warriors of the eart, We are the people of god. We are the heroes of the world. I know that it is odd for me to have posted this dedication in this chapter but i didnt qiut know what to put when i was going to do it as a chapter.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on June 3, 2007, 5:06:27 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogawwww, sweet chapter! Nice dedication and sorry about your friend T_T
 
Masheedramon: Awesome!

FallenAngel0792 on May 30, 2007, 11:09:44 AM

FallenAngel0792 on
FallenAngel0792I may be a sonic nerd but I don't look like one... seriously in real life no one ever guesses that I'm some anime freak till they know me LOL...yes yes, nice dedication. I dedicated one of my stories (starting to know me) to one of my friend's friends that killed himself about a year ago now... (RIP Asher)