Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - The templeat the bottom of the sea #1

this is a story of my made up digimon called Scorpionmon who gets sucked into a space vortex and somehow ends up in our world. this is a action and romance fan fiction.

Chapter 19 - The templeat the bottom of the sea #1

Chapter 19 - The templeat the bottom of the sea #1
As Chris started to wakeup, He saw that he was in a brightly lit room filled with tapestrys of weird fish women and fishmen holding hands together. As He stood up, He saw that he was in a weird room that looked like a princess slept in it. Chris started to head for the door when it opened revealing a fish woman. The fish women stood in the doorway for a minute silent. She walked in shutting and locking the door behind her. As the fish woman moved towards Chris, he backed up into the bed and fell backwards onto it.
 
 
Chris- *scared* What do you want from me?
 
???- I said it before, I want your love.
 

The fish woman climbed onto the bed next to Chris and put her arms around his stomach. Chris turned towards the fish women and then suddenly realized how pretty she was. She wore a pink nightgown that had a top portion and a bottom portion but no center. As she was about to kiss him, Chris looked into her eyes and said.
 
 
Chris- What is your name?
 
???- My name is Princess Kokoro, I am the princess of this temple but i sadly live here without anyone to talk to. When i saw your boat i knew that i couldnt stop myself. I had to go up and talk to you.
 
Chris- *turning his head towards her* I can understand that, but why did you have to kidnap me?
 
Kokoro- I didnt mean to, I just wanted to see if you wanted to come down and visit me in this temple. I lost control and didnt get it regained until a few moments after i carried you into this place. All i wanted is to be loved by someone thats all.
 
 
Chris felt sorry for the poor girl and was about to say something when she suddenly started to kiss him on the mouth. They were both rolling on top of each other under the covers kissing for five minutes. After the 5th minute Kokoro got off of Chris and stood up with her night wear on. She then helped Chris up off the bed and led him to the door where she unlocked it and let Chris out of the room. She then led him down several flights of stairs and then into a room that had a mysterious clock in it.
 
To be continued.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallenAngel0792 on May 30, 2007, 11:12:30 AM

FallenAngel0792 on
FallenAngel0792Oh snap... random smex with a fish princess LOL ahhh j/k