Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - The templeat the sea#3

this is a story of my made up digimon called Scorpionmon who gets sucked into a space vortex and somehow ends up in our world. this is a action and romance fan fiction.

Chapter 21 - The templeat the sea#3

Chapter 21 - The templeat the sea#3
 Valencia and Chris crawled over the covers of the bed and sat staring at each other, Valencia pulled Chris towards her and started to whisper.
 
Valencia- *whispering* Ok, i have a plan on how to get out of here. I will make it look like i made you fall asleep, When Kokoro comes in to check on us, You and me will knock her to the floor and escape from this place.
 
Chris- *whispering* Ok, but wait. How do you Venesaurs use sleep powder anyway? I thought that the spores came from your back.
 
 
Valencia then pulled Chris closer to her, Valencias breath smelled like roses that had just bloomed. She then locked her eye's with his and kissed him gently on the cheek. Valencia let Chris's head fall onto the covers where he acted like he was asleep. Kokoro entered with a worried look on her face.
 
Kokoro- *sighing in disbelief* I cant believe that you put him to sleep as well...
 
 
Valencia and Chris suddenly knocked Kokoro on the floor and ran out of the cell. Chris turned around and locked the cell door behind him. As Chris and Valencia got to the entry hall, Valencia looked at Chris once again only this time in a odd loving way.
 
Chris- Ok, now we just have to get out of here.
 
Valencia- *happy* Well, this temple is under the ocean and im a plant. So if you buried your face in my chest as we go out and into the ocean, we should be able to make it to your boat with no problems at all.
 
 
Chris buried his face in Valencias chest as they opened up the door that led outside of the tmple. Water rushed in and enveloped the two in it's icy chill. Valencia swam up towards Chris's boat and got there a few minutes after they left the palace far behind. When Valencia reached the surface, Chris un buried his face from Valencias chest and started to suck in air. Valencia and Chris got into the boat and headed back to where Luffy and the rest of the crew were waiting. Valencia suddenly looked at Chris.
 
Valencia- *looking kind of tense* Thank god we are out of that hellish temple.
 
Chris- *smiling* Yeah, If it wasnt for you than i would have been killed probably. You look like you need a massage, want one when we get to the ship?
 
Valencia- *smiling* Sure.
 
 
Chris and Valencia got to the ship where the crew was eagerly awaiting Chris's return. To make a long story short, Chris basically asked Luffy if Valencia could join the crew as a maid. Luffy accepted and the entire crew went to bed to get ready for a incredibly long and hard journey to the grand line.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on June 3, 2007, 5:16:50 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogcool! Now they have a Venasaur in the crew!

FallenAngel0792 on June 2, 2007, 3:40:06 AM

FallenAngel0792 on
FallenAngel0792haha yeahh, Man if a guy ever said something along the lines of "It'll save me if I bury my head in your chest," I think he might just get slapped LOL haha niiice