Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - The message.

this is a story of my made up digimon called Scorpionmon who gets sucked into a space vortex and somehow ends up in our world. this is a action and romance fan fiction.

Chapter 24 - The message.

Chapter 24 - The message.
Later that day, The crew sat around on the deck thinking when there was a sudden flapping of wings. A yellow spotbilled duck landed on the deck carrying a letter and a woman that uses a spearish weapon on it's back. The lady got up and walked over to her and greeted her.Scorpionmon, Amoremon, DemiScorpionmon and DemiAmoremon had no idea of who she was when suddenly Sanji let out a burst of laughter.
 
Sanji- *in a deep coma of love* Oh my darling Vivi, Where have you been all of my life?
 
Vivi- Cool your jets there loverboy, I have a package to deliver to you all. Me and Karoo found this shirt on a island not far from here.
 
 
Vivi pulled Johnnys shirt from Karoos mouth and placed it on the ground. Scorpionmon walked up to the shirt and looked carefully at it, He pressed a button on the shirts collar and a image of Johnny suddenly appeared in front of the crew.
 
Johnny- Hey guy's, Whats up?
 
Scorpionmon- *pale white* Johnny, What happened to you?
 
Johnny- Dont worry Scorpionmon, I am still alive but not in this universe. I am in a place called Lyoko, As soon as you finish this journey, You and the entire crew will be placed into some tubes were you all will be frozen solid until the year 2018. In that time period, you will be unfrozen and able to come to the place that i am at. But, in order to get to the tubes you have to defeat the greatest pirate of them all Gold D Roger.
 
Scorpionmon- Hah, We can take him right guys?
 
The entire crew- YEAH, HE WILL BE NO MATCH FOR US!
 
Johnny- *laughing gently* Hey Shanks, Trace. Can you guys go with them after the pirate king is defeated?
 
Shanks- Oi sure thing lad, Me and ol Trace here have been wanting to get a crack at the old man.
 
Trace- This will be a piece of cake, Let's hurry to the grand line and get to the year 2018.
 
Johnny- *starting to fade away* Remember this Scorpionmon, Always keep dreaming and that friends and family are more important than money or fame. *fades away fully*
 
 
The crew sat silent for a minute or two. Ussop suddenly raised his voice and started screaming at the top of his lung's.
 
Ussop- *screaming at the top of his lung's* CHASER HAS ESCAPED!
 
Scorpionmon- *glances at the brig doors which have been opened* Dont worry about it, He cant do anything cause he has the Plume Plume fruit so he will drown before he can reach his base of operations.
 
Luffy- *grinning stupidly* FULL SPEED TOWARDS THE GRAND LINE!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallenAngel0792 on June 11, 2007, 8:48:11 AM

FallenAngel0792 on
FallenAngel0792Wooo! XD

ginathehedgehog on June 8, 2007, 8:02:49 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogcool chapter!