Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - Destination reached.

this is a story of my made up digimon called Scorpionmon who gets sucked into a space vortex and somehow ends up in our world. this is a action and romance fan fiction.

Chapter 25 - Destination reached.

Chapter 25 - Destination reached.
As the crew sailed onwards to continue their journey to the grandline, Ussop looked through a telescope and saw the grandline.
 
Ussop- Hey guys, We are at the grand line, Get everybody on deck to hit land.
 
Scorpionmon- *taking DemiScorpionmon and DemiAmoremon from Kouji and Pearlmon.* HEY EVERYBODY, UP ON DECK NOW!
 
 
The rest of the crew filed on to the deck and waited for the Merry go to hit land. As soon as it did, Scorpionmon and Amoremon jumped off onto the beach and rejoiced. The rest of the crew followed siut behind them. Luffy looked around and saw only 1 enemy in the area. That enemy was Kuro.
 
Luffy- *mad as hell* KURO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?
 
Kuro- I escaped before Buggy and Krieg had the slightest idea about what your companion was going to do.
 
Scorpionmon- * Going into gear form #1* YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED WITH THOSE OTHER TWO CREEPS, WHY SHOW YOUR FACE NOW?
 
Kuro- *laughing* The reason is because you do not have the slightest idea about who waits in the cave that the treasure is in.
 
Nami- I know already, It is Gold D Roger.
 
Kuro- Good job my sweet, You shall not live to fight him though. *pulls his blades out of his gloves* BECAUSE THIS IS WHERE YOU ALL SHALL LOSE!
 
 
Kuro started attacking Sanji and Ussop, After 1 hit The two were on the ground bleeding from their mouths. Luffy, Zolo and Scorpionmon ran straight towards the evil Kuro and attacked him worth everything they had. Kuro started to bleed everywhere when he fell into the dirt face first. Scorpionmon, Luffy and Zolo put their weapons away and help Sanji and Ussop up from the ground. The crew headed towards the cave where Gold D Roger waited in the darkness and silence.
 
Luffy- We finally made it!
 
Scorpionmon- *glancing at Gold D Roger* Uh guys, I think we have company!
 
Gold D Roger- Hahaha, I see that my own Blood line made it here finally.
 
Luffy- Huh, What do you mean by blood line?
 
Gold D Roger- I mean that you are basically part of my family. You have the heart of a pirate but the soul of a hero.
 
Luffy- I AM NOT YOUR FAMILY ROGER, MY FAMILY IS THIS CREW AND EVERYTHING THAT WE ACCOMPLISHED TOGETHER STAYS WITH US!
 
Gold D Roger- That is what you believe, But what do you feel?
 
Luffy- I FEEL MY CREWS HAPPINESS AND MY OWN HAPPINESS WITHIN!
 
Gold D Roger- Then you shall not leave this place with my treasure.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on June 16, 2007, 11:55:32 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogcool!

FallenAngel0792 on June 11, 2007, 8:53:53 AM

FallenAngel0792 on
FallenAngel0792... dun dun dun.. XP