Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 26 - THE FINAL CHAPTER!

this is a story of my made up digimon called Scorpionmon who gets sucked into a space vortex and somehow ends up in our world. this is a action and romance fan fiction.

Chapter 26 - THE FINAL CHAPTER!

Chapter 26 - THE FINAL CHAPTER!
As the crew stared at Gold D Roger, Luffy suddenly ran towards the nelferious captain and punched him hard in the gut. Gold D Roger wasnt even phased and started to pull a sword from his belt.
 
Scorpionmon- LUFFY WATCH OUT!
 
Luffy- *stunned* What, how can he have a sword? This guy must be over 100 years old or a ghost or something like that.
 
Zolo- LUFFY, GET OUT OF THERE NOW!
 
 
There was the sound of a sword slicing through flesh. Luffy fell on the ground screaming in pain.
 
Luffy- * screaming in pain* AHHHHH MY ARM, THAT BASTARD ALMOST CHOPPED MY ARM CLEAR OFF!
 
Ussop- THATS IT, USSOP SPELL!
 
 
Ussop stood there looking at Gold D Roger as he started to shout.
 
Ussop- How about getting a paper cut and then putting salt on it O-U-C-H. Or how about my salsa star? *pulls out his slingshot and inserts a salsa star into the sling* *pulls the sling back and shots Gold D Roger with it in the face*
 
Gold D Roger- *howling in pain* YOU FOOL, I AM UNBEATABLE NOBODY CAN DEFEAT ME!
 
 
Scorpionmon then took the chance and hit the evil pirate captain in the stomach with the tip of his tail. Gold D Roger fell to the floor gasping for air as the poison started to take control over his body.
 
Gold D Roger- *poisoned* How can i lose? I AM ETERNAL AND CANNOT BE DEFEATED!
 
Scorpionmon- *grinning* Easy, You are merly human like all of us and are easy to get hurt. I took the chance and made it to where you cant control tthe poison in the tip of my tail. In seconds you shall die Gold D Roger.
 
Gold D Roger- *poisoned* Just remember this, Luffy when you and these people get to the future, I shall be waiting for a rematch only on my terms this time. *falls to the floor dead*
 
 
The straw hat pirate crew stood around Gold D Rogers body and then walked towards a door in the back. As the opened it, The crew saw a bunch of pods in a wide circle. The crew each stepped into the pods and shut the doors behind them. Sleeping gas filled the pods and they all drifted off into a non-dreaming sleep where during the next some odd years they would grow dramatically and begin to experience life at it's fullest once they awakened.
 
 
(Miscellanious)
 
This is the final chapter but the story will have a few extra chapters featuring interviews with the crew and a "special" song featuring Sanji and Nami. Stay tuned for more chapters.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on June 16, 2007, 11:58:20 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogawesomeness! This story rocked! I can't wait for the next one in the future ^_^

FallenAngel0792 on June 11, 2007, 8:57:28 AM

FallenAngel0792 on
FallenAngel0792haha I'm guessing there will be a sequal? XP