Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - Interview with Zolo.

this is a story of my made up digimon called Scorpionmon who gets sucked into a space vortex and somehow ends up in our world. this is a action and romance fan fiction.

Chapter 27 - Interview with Zolo.

Chapter 27 - Interview with Zolo.
Me- Hi, I am the author of this story. Or as you most know me by boykingkilla. My real name is Chris Grant and i am the very great grandson of Uleysses Grant the war hero. These next chapters are just interviews with the crew. All of them have a story to tell and so does Ussop. ( YEAH RIGHT, Ussop is a liar everyone knows that. lol.) So anyways without further ado, The first guest to be interviewed is Zolo.
 
 
*Zolo walks in and sits on the couch opposite of me.*
 
Me- Ahh Zolo, can you tell me what it was like living on the Merry go with all of the crew?
 
Zolo- *grinning* Sure thing, As you know after Scorpionmon and Amoremon joined the crew and had kids we were all pretty happy. I would be helping Scorpionmon train in the trainning area and Amoremon would be helping Sanji or Luffy catch fish for dinner. It was all very great. I even had DemiScorpionmon to keep me company when the rest of the crew was asleep.
 
Me- *smiling* Thats nice, Now in japan your original name is Zoro. Can you please tell us why they named you Zolo here in america?
 
Zolo- Well you see, In america there is a tv/movie hero named Zorro and so i guess that the company didnt want to get sued for copyright enfringment. Yeah but i actually met the Zorro guy that is here in america, he is actually pretty cool.
 
Me- *sighs* In one of the chapters, You and Ussop got into a big fight. Do you remember what the fight was about?
 
Zolo- Well Chris, You see. The reason that me and Ussop got into that fight is because we really miss our families just like i miss Kuina as well. Ussop started to hand me crap about my dad and so i just about sliced his head off.
 
Me- *cowering in fear* Ok, You dont have to show us. Thank you for doing this interview Zolo.
 
Zolo- Dont mention it man, If you ever need anything just give me a call. *walks out of the room and shuts the door behind him*
 
Me- *wiping the swet from my eyes* Ok, The next interview is going to be with Ussop.
 
 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on June 17, 2007, 12:00:19 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogcool interveiw!

FallenAngel0792 on June 11, 2007, 9:01:48 AM

FallenAngel0792 on
FallenAngel0792Woot! =^D