Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 28 - Interview with Chopper.

this is a story of my made up digimon called Scorpionmon who gets sucked into a space vortex and somehow ends up in our world. this is a action and romance fan fiction.

Chapter 28 - Interview with Chopper.

Chapter 28 - Interview with Chopper.
 
 
Me- Hello, and welcome to the second interview with the crew. Today i am interviewing mr. Tony Tony Chopper.
 
 
*Chopper enters and sits on the couch that is right across from me and takes a sip from his mug which contains dr.pepper.*
 
Me- *smiling* So mr. Chopper, You are the doctor on the ship is that right?
 
Chopper- Yup, I have been with the crew for 4 years now.
 
Me- Ok, My question is that when Scorpionmon told you about his "accident" with the gum gum fruit. What was your reaction to it?
 
Chopper- I am currently working on a potion that will get the cursed fruit out of him so that he can swim once again. If you look in the book of one piece grand battle then you will see that who ever eats the cursed fruit forgets how to swim.
 
Me- Ok, So basically what your saying is that they drown because of forgetting how to swim?
 
Chopper- Yeah. Oh crap, i have to go nice talking with you.
 
Me- *shaking choppers hand* It was nice talking to you as well.
 
 
Next is the theme song to this fan fiction.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on June 17, 2007, 12:01:29 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogcool! Nice interveiw!

FallenAngel0792 on June 11, 2007, 9:02:32 AM

FallenAngel0792 on
FallenAngel0792Mmmm... Dr.Pepper =^D