Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 30 - interview with Scorpionmon.

this is a story of my made up digimon called Scorpionmon who gets sucked into a space vortex and somehow ends up in our world. this is a action and romance fan fiction.

Chapter 30 - interview with Scorpionmon.

Chapter 30 - interview with Scorpionmon.
 
 
Me- Ok, we are now back with another interview. This time it is Scorpionmon that i am interviewing. Lets give him a warm welcome.
 
 
*Scorpionmon walks in and sits on the couch that is right across from me*
 
 
Me- *smiling* Hey Scorpionmon, what was it like to be a part of the crew?
 
Scorpionmon- Well, It was like this. Me and Amoremon loved it, The day before we reached the grand line. (the day Johnny died) Me and Amoremon laughed at what Johnny had said. The only thing that really sucked was that one day Johnny hit me in the face from right out of the blue.
 
Me- So, you are basically saying that Johnny and you got into a fight?
 
Scorpionmon- *sighs* Yeah basically, But since we got the message about Johnny not being dead, We got excited.
 
Me- *smiling nicely* Ok Scorpionmon, We know that you have a busy schedule with the crew so you should probably go.
 
Scorpionmon- *standing up* Ok, it was nice to see you again master.
 
Me- It was good to see you as well.
 
Scorpionmon- *leaving the room* See you on the other side.
 
Me- Ok. The next interview is Amoremon.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on June 17, 2007, 12:03:09 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogcool! I like these interviews!

FallenAngel0792 on June 13, 2007, 10:32:49 AM

FallenAngel0792 on
FallenAngel0792coolness